News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hello my name is ThugBone

Started by ThugBone, November 01, 2006, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThugBone

Hello people,

my username is ThugBone, I'm a 22 year old man from Leipzig, Germany !!

Many years ago i played stunts very often and last week I have found the link on wikipedia. So I have downloaded the game and it makes a lot of fun.

Now I Have decided to registry me here...I hope i can learn new things, and download the latest features, tracks, cars whatever....

My english isn't the best, but i hope it's enough to communicate with you and understand what you write..

If there any questions to me...then you can start !

Best regards and nice time,
ThugBone

I hope this is the right forum to present me.

JTK

Hi and welcome,

yes, you chose the right way to the community! At http://stunts.mine.nu you will find the Stunts Portal with many links and the active Stunts contests (like mine :D).
Und falls es mal mit der Sprache nicht so klappen soll, kannst Du Dich auch gerne auf Deutsch an mich wenden (ich habe auch den Wikipediaeintrag geschrieben).
Anyway, I hope you'll find your place in the community and most important - that you start racing with us! 8)

Many greetings from JTK
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: JTK on November 01, 2006, 04:36:25 PM
Hi and welcome,

yes, you chose the right way to the community! At http://stunts.mine.nu you will find the Stunts Portal with many links and the active Stunts contests (like mine :D).
Und falls es mal mit der Sprache nicht so klappen soll, kannst Du Dich auch gerne auf Deutsch an mich wenden (ich habe auch den Wikipediaeintrag geschrieben).
Anyway, I hope you'll find your place in the community and most important - that you start racing with us! 8)

Many greetings from JTK

Man darf nicht Deutsch hier sprechen!!

But anyway welcome...Don't worry about your English - it's just great!

zaqrack

Wilkommen!

Ja, ich auch spreche Deutsch - aber lieber English :)
---und ich muss es benutzen -ich will nicht alles vergessen :)

Du solltest nicht traurig sein, wenn es am start schlecht geht. Es ist nicht so schwer, die wichtigsten Tips lernen um ein erfolgreiches Stunts-pipsqueak zu werden!

Ich w?nsche dir viel Erfolg und Spass hier! :)

Zak

Mislav

Ach gebt's zu Leute, wir sprechen doch fast alle Deutsch :)

Willkommen ThugBone! You arrived at the good moment, the current competition track is easy to drive! Enjoy it!

CTG

Germany is my favorite country not counting Hungary - so welcome Thug Bone! :D

DieselJoe

Auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen! :)
Mensch, wo ich gerade zuf?llig einen Leipziger "treffe": du kannst mir nicht zuf?llig sagen, wie sehr die Akustik in eurer Arena f?r Live-Konzerte geeignet ist? :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

ThugBone

Wow - thank you for your nice welcome greetz !!!

I will hope - i post my questions and answers in the right thread, but at first I must make me a overview.

Another question: When can i try me in one of these competitions ? The new season is start 2007 is this right ? Or is there any way where i can start now ? I'm hungry  ;D

@JTK: Yes, you are the driver with the fastest times in my highscores at my stunt version  ;)

@zaqrack: I have played stunts, years ago soon every day it was great..and i hope all my experience isn't away.
               But what is a "pipsqueak" ?

@CTG: yeah in my holidays this summer I was in Hungary, in Siofok/Balaton. Are you Hungarian ?

@DieselJoe: I war in der Arena noch nie zu einem Konzert, allerdings war die Stimmung/Atmosph?re beim WM-SPiel Angola-Iran fantastisch!

JTK

Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 09:28:08 AM
@JTK: Yes, you are the driver with the fastest times in my highscores at my stunt version  ;)
ROTFL!!!
Uaaaah, *wipingthetearsfrommyeyes*, when did I read something like that before - oh, thanks ThugBone, you made my day. Hihetetlen, you will soon see thazt my times are very crappy. ;D

@Zak: Shall I correct your German writing just to optmize your almost perfect (really) German writing abilities? ;)

lised

I will hope - i post my questions and answers in the right thread, but at first I must make me a overview.

Another question: When can i try me in one of these competitions ? The new season is start 2007 is this right ? Or is there any way where i can start now ? I'm hungry  ;D

@zaqrack: I have played stunts, years ago soon every day it was great..and i hope all my experience isn't away.

@CTG: yeah in my holidays this summer I was in Hungary, in Siofok/Balaton. Are you Hungarian ?

@DieselJoe: I war in der Arena noch nie zu einem Konzert, allerdings war die Stimmung/Atmosph?re beim WM-SPiel Angola-Iran fantastisch!

There's a new competition every month, so get started NOW :) (yeah yeah I know guys, I have to get started again too)

ThugBone

Quote from: lised on November 02, 2006, 03:13:55 PM

There's a new competition every month, so get started NOW :) (yeah yeah I know guys, I have to get started again too)

?hm sorry guys - but where is the competition for these month (november) ?
I don't see it.. my overview about this forum is still bordered. sorry

lised

Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 03:35:52 PM
Quote from: lised on November 02, 2006, 03:13:55 PM

The monthly competition isn't here (if it is I can't find it either), so that is why you can't find it here. You have to visit this site: http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts ...there you'll find the track of the month (if you log in, you'll be able to push "download") and you can also see which car you have to use to the track, what the best times are now and most important: you can send your own track there!

lised

By the way ThugBone...check out "World Stunts Meeting 2007"!! :)

JTK

Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 03:35:52 PM

You can see all active competitions at the Stunts Portal.

DieselJoe

Quote from: ThugBone on November 02, 2006, 09:28:08 AM@DieselJoe: I war in der Arena noch nie zu einem Konzert, allerdings war die Stimmung/Atmosph?re beim WM-SPiel Angola-Iran fantastisch!
Okay, dann sprechen wir wohl von verschiedenen Arenen, meine ist n?mlich eine Halle! ;) Und das Fu?ballspiel sah mir im Fernsehen nicht danach aus! :D

Quote from: lised on November 01, 2006, 07:04:04 PMMan darf nicht Deutsch hier sprechen!!
Okay, from now on! ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool