News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New Bugs ???

Started by Racing Duck, January 05, 2007, 03:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racing Duck

Not sure if any of you have seen these bugs before...

First there is the drop through the roof bug (similar to the Tall building/Magician bug).

The there is the insanity bridge bug, I found this out one day when I accidentally placed a piece of the track in wrong way.

Have a look at the replay and let me know what you think.

BonzaiJoe

Hello and welcome to the forum!

As for the first bug, I think I just didn't care to mention it would be too similar to the tall building/magician bug, but I guess I should have added it to that bug.
The other bug was unknown when I wrote the bugs article, but try to look at the winning replay for ZCT59 (click on "Tracks" at "http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts" and download the ZCT60 package), and you'll see it used in a fantastic way!
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Welcome to the forum Racing Duck.
I aggree with BJ about these 2 funny bugs. I first saw the 2nd one with a crazy track designed by Alain "il professore" for his FSC competition in 2002 if I remember it well.
These bugs not often used in competitions nowadays (well, big jumps over buildings used to be a Kalpen's sort of "copyright" some years aho as JTK likes it a lot).

Racing Duck

Ok, that's some wild replay. Do you know if Ayrton meant to do that or did it just happen?

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 05, 2007, 06:04:51 PM
well, big jumps over buildings used to be a Kalpen's sort of "copyright" some years aho as JTK likes it a lot
??? ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Racing Duck on January 06, 2007, 07:54:05 AM
Ok, that's some wild replay. Do you know if Ayrton meant to do that or did it just happen?

He definitely meant it to happen :) But of course he used very heavy replay handling...
But we can't be quite sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview