News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

GRRRRRRR... Psychotic room!!!

Started by CTG, May 25, 2007, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

CTG

DIRTY FTC!
DIRTY MKSZ!
DIRTY-SMELLY WORKING!
NUKES ON BUCURESTI!
RICINUS FOR ME!!!

BonzaiJoe

F?ck everything in life except life itself
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Krys TOFF

Motherf*ucking computer ! I lost everything at home 2 days ago due to computer crash !

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

F uck off! I can't find my pendrive!
Chürműű! :-)

2939.49 km

DieselJoe

It's funny how everybody tries to avoid the replacement of f?ck!  :)

Nyald ki a seggem, the new office I moved to sucks!  >:(
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 31, 2007, 11:09:22 AM
F uck off! I can't find my pendrive!

Have you already searched in your ...? :P

censored because of the next message, people from my hostel can find it by google

CTG

DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!!!!

Ticket Opened: 20070601 14:51 CEST   
Problem Start: 20070602 08:00 CEST   
Scheduled End: 20070602 17:00 CEST
Problem Description:   Szombaton aramszunet lesz a Martos es a Vasarhelyi kollegiumban,  valamint a Bertalan Lajos utcai raktar epuletben az elektromos energia  ellatast biztosito kapcsoloterek eves karbantartasa miatt.

It says there won't be electricity tomorrow in the hostel because of repairing. They say it lasts from 8 am to 5 pm but who knows, this is just Hungary... And who will restart the hostel's server? My new ZCT 75 replay is killed with that...

Krys TOFF

Copy your unfinished replay, the track and Stunts, and go finish your replay in a web cafe. ;D

CTG

It's not that easy. I play Stunts on this notebook for ages (under XP, without Dos-BOX), my driving style is in a strong connection with the characteristic key behaviour of this certain keyboard and the very small but existing key press delay because of XP.

On the other hand I have some more problems, ZCT 75 is secondary now.

zaqrack

but notebooks can operate without electricity from battery power, don't they?

CTG

Unless the battery is a piece of crap after 6000-8000 hours of usage. But as I mentioned earlier, there are other problems too. I'm typing only with my left hand, the right is almost twice as thick as this one.

CTG

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I HAVE TO CRAP!!!

CTG