News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

GRRRRRRR... Psychotic room!!!

Started by CTG, May 25, 2007, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Yes sir, your wish is a command!!! ;D

CTG

MOTHERFUCKER BLOODY HELL!!!
The only thing I forgot to save is the IE favorites folders with about 90-100 important links to my university PhD work...  >:(

StuntingHoschte

AAAAAAAARGH CRAP, I COULD KICK MY FATHERS NUTS, HE DID LET THE DOOR TO MY ROOM OPEN AND MY DOG STOLE A MODEL CAR AND ChOmP?D IT!!!!!!!!
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

CTG

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, MY CURRY IS NOT ENOUGH HOT!!!  >:(

StuntingHoschte

AAAAAHHH MOTHERZ SHITZ!!! MY LAPTOP FOR SCHOOL IS BROKEN, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH(rampages)
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

BonzaiJoe

Have any of you noticed what a historical pipsqueak StuntingHoschte is? The first pipsqueak who was born after the release of Stunts (yes yes, I know Krys' kids played, but they wouldn't have if it wasn't for Krys...).
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

My dentist found the first hole in my teeth yesterday  >:( It costed me 270 $  >:( >:( and I have no money  >:( >:( >:(

zaqrack

Oh come on, don't do this, next time buy a retour plane ticket to Budapest from $200, spend some nice time here, and fix your teeth at a professional dentist for $50 (and then you had an expensive one...), and bring some salami back home from the remaining $20. Seriously. Dentist and doctor tourism is thriving in Hungary.

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on January 23, 2008, 11:53:31 PM
Oh come on, don't do this, next time buy a retour plane ticket to Budapest from $200, spend some nice time here, and fix your teeth at a professional dentist for $50 (and then you had an expensive one...), and bring some salami back home from the remaining $20. Seriously. Dentist and doctor tourism is thriving in Hungary.

Oh yes...that's a good idea :) I almost cried in front of him, because I can't afford it.  It was SO embarrassing  :-[

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on January 23, 2008, 11:53:31 PM
Dentist and doctor tourism is thriving in Hungary.
Yep, lots of French go there only for that nowadays.

lised

I'm going to have a birthday thing for my friends tomorrow and have therefore spend the whole day bying things and baking different kinds of cake and bread...but this evening 2/3 of them have called to say that they can't come tomorrow because or other plans (like watching handball).  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

CTG

But at least they are happy now with the result. :)

CTG

One more loud night like this and I'll go to prison because of mass murdering...  >:(

Chulk

I imagine the news...

A mad Hungarian guy slaughtered a group of people! He says they had it deserved 'for being so loud at night' and that caused him to be 'in a killer mood' as stated on msn...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)