News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I'm looking for two games, but I can't remember their titles, can anyone help?

Started by cookie_cream, May 26, 2007, 03:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie_cream

Hi,

Like the title says, I'm looking for two games, but unfortunately, I do not remember their names. However, I do know some things about the games. Hopefully, these "clues" might be of some help to anyone who is willing to help me.

The first game that I'm looking for was (if I'm not mistaken), for DOS around 1994-1996. It is set in the future and I guess you could say it was a sci-fi game. It had a female protagonist who was in the military, whose father was an admiral (he later dies).

A while into the game, she gets shot with a laser when a man enters her room at night. When she recovers from this, she learns that half of her body could not be saved, so she is now half-human and half-machine.

We later learn that she had a son when she was young and she sent him to live with a relative that always sent her pictures of him to remember her responsibility as a parent, for which she never took charge of when she was young.

Her son, in the end, ends up living with her; his name is Ian. They both end up forming a  Mother-Son bond.

I also remember that there was a character named Carl who was always hitting on her. I remember this one line between them:

"You're such a sweetheart," says Carl.

"And you're such a toad," she replies.

There was also one level where you have to be in front of the station, where you have to protect it from incoming attacks from the enemy. I think this was lever 13 or 15. If the station got hit three times, it was game over.

The second game that I am looking for was also for DOS. It was released in the 80's (I'm guessing 1988-1989).

The protagonist is a guy, whom if I not mistaken was orange and a robot. I really don't remember much about it, but I do know that in one scene you end up going to this house and talking to this guy that's watching television.

You have to say the right things to him to get to the second floor of the house and see his daughter. If you do things right, you'll sleep with her before her boyfriend comes back and catches you with her. You have to escape through the fire escape of the house.

In this game, you really need to do and say things correctly in order to move on, otherwise you have to start over.

I hope anyone can help me. If I remember any details from the game, I'll post them.

Thanks,

cookie_cream

Krys TOFF

Hi Cookie Cream.
Maybe you should gime more details regarding gameplay. "As is", these descriptions remind me nothing, sorry.
you should try pure abandonware forums like abandonia : http://www.abandonia.com/forum/

Quote from: cookie_creamIn this game, you really need to do and say things correctly in order to move on, otherwise you have to start over.
No offence, but it looks as boring as Dragon's lair games. Push the good button at the good second or else you die.