News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Olympic Games 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, April 14, 2008, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

While AbuRaf70 improves in both games (we had said it...  ;)), I increase my limit at SPEEDING, but first line of the scoreboard is for CTG, who establishes a new thunderous record. Difficult to say if it will be beaten or not...

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on May 22, 2008, 10:53:10 PM
Difficult to say if it will be beaten or not...

It will be... I started to accelerate a bit a late at the icy part, so it's very likely to see 192-194 mph from someone else at the end.

Mark L. Rivers

BonzaiJoe

Argh, crashing is with the Jaguar  >:(
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 23, 2008, 10:38:18 AM
Argh, crashing is with the Jaguar  >:(

The line is an easy choice... ;) (anyway I won't take part in the crashing game, it's a too obvious run against time on an exact line - like any other conventional races with multiway selection)

On the other hand I'm looking forward to the jumping/flying games! ;)

BonzaiJoe

Like any other conventional race at all :) You don't like one-way tracks either? :P

Anyway, I've still got 0.70 up to Ayrton, I know exactly how to catch them up and it's TEDIOUS. The speeding game is more interesting, very much precision needed in the end :) And the first Stunts competition I've ever played where you can totally relax in the first part of the track :)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 23, 2008, 11:28:50 AM
Like any other conventional race at all :) You don't like one-way tracks either? :P

No but this kind of race is not very special...

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 23, 2008, 11:28:50 AM
The speeding game is more interesting, very much precision needed in the end :) And the first Stunts competition I've ever played where you can totally relax in the first part of the track :)

...and I entered to this one because it's really unique! ;)

Mark L. Rivers

New replays by Ayrton and absolute best performances in both games! While I improve my result in SPEEDING arriving at 1 Mph from CTG, the incredible Ayrton smashes the 190 Mph barrier: simply fantastic!!  8)  Less than 24 hours to the end of the first 2 games: who will catch the first podiums? Let's see!  :)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008/index_SOG2008.htm

CTG

Come on BJ, save Europe! ;D (watching film, sleeping, going home... no time to improve)

Mark L. Rivers

Virtual bronze medal for Duplode in CRASHING, and fourth provisional place for him in SPEEDING! So... we are in the last hours for this specialties: who will improve from here to the end, and who the first gold medals? No other update until the deadline, let's give free space to the olympic spirit!

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008/index_SOG2008.htm

BonzaiJoe

Krys TOFF

BonzaiJoe

Hey, I totally forgot about this! Deadline at midnight? Then there's still time :)

By the way, it only means I won't win. Second place looks easy :P But it only looks it, of course. There will be improvements from CTG and Mark.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe
Hey, I totally forgot about this! Deadline at midnight? Then there's still time :)
Nope, deadline was 21H00 so deadline was already over when you published your message. :P ;D

Talking about that : when will be the update ? Tonight ? Tomorow ?