News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2009

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 16, 2008, 05:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Incredible, there's not other word to describe what it's happened.
After an umpteenth improvement sent by AbuRaf70 on Track B (pair now with Zak McKracken on that Track), last hours have seen an incredible event by two of the most strong drivers ever. Just 15 minutes before midnight, Ayrton completed as expected his set of results sending his unique missing replay, that on Track A: 1.15,00, destroying time, Time Bonus got and sum of times pairt to 3.54,15, LTB (0,15 seconds) included... Two hours after midnight, Bonzai Joe sent his new personal best on the same track, enough to beat previous record (1.16,60), but not enough to beat the new Ayrton's record... Anyway... with his 1.16,30 BJ reach this sum of times: 3.54,15, LTB (0.30 seconds) included... What can we say if not "incredible"...?

:) :) :)

Mark L. Rivers

Mark L. Rivers

Leadership changed again with new incredible records, and Zak McKracken showed his great skill on Track C!  :)

Mark L. Rivers

It seems to see a ping-pong match, a star match, one of the best ever...  :)

CTG

* CTG will come with a "bit" better replays soon...

Mark L. Rivers

Other shots on Track A, a third man under 4 minutes and.... 4 days and 1 hour left!  :)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 25, 2009, 07:16:49 PM
* CTG will come with a "bit" better replays soon...

Damn, I feel totally unmotivated to improve... Maybe I won't. Shame on me! :D

Edit: some improvements sent, quite weak lap on A track (Speedgate shifting is a kind of darkness for my eyes), C track seems to be tricky (Zak can't ride faster with Audi than me under normal conditions, so there must be a trick). Haven't touched track B now, sum is 3:57.xx at the moment. Goal: 3:50.

Edit #2: 3:53.xx... damned C track... WHAT THE HELL DID ZAK DO?!?

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on January 26, 2009, 06:41:04 PM
Quote from: CTG on January 26, 2009, 12:58:05 PM
WHAT THE HELL DID ZAK DO?!?
Probably the same BJ did!  ;)

And Ayrton too... I have two different ideas, both seem to be hard: jumping over the lonely bridge and the other one is... hmm I won't tell. I need +20 mph to complete it and take the lead. ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Today, it could be defined a CTG's day. Six replays from him during the whole afternoon with strong improvements in all tracks so to approach the first sum of times, including an astonishing record on Track A: 1.12,95, really a great time. Yes, today it could be defined a CTG's day... at least until a driver more and more nondescriptive sent his new time for Track C.
You're right, we are talking about the real "mysterious object" in Stunts world. Check the scoreboard to know his last undecipherable and upsetting performance. Race finished? It seems so. Maybe the last chance for all others is that the "IFO" (Identified Flying Object) from Argentina didn't pass through all checkpoints indicated on the map. But to know this we have to wait the deadline...

CTG

Ayrton, you bastard! ;D

Track C, the most challenging one. I got my answer from Ayrton's time - Zak and BJ made the mentioned "over the wall" trick. 20 mph. That's still missing to follow Ayrton.

Mark L. Rivers

Other 5 replays, a new record on Track B and a new provisional "podiumer" in general classification: what can we hope better in last "clear" day? And now, last 48 hours of race: the most "perturbed" quiet days since a lot!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 27, 2009, 11:46:52 PM
Other 5 replays, a new record on Track B and a new provisional "podiumer" in general classification: what can we hope better in last "clear" day? And now, last 48 hours of race: the most "perturbed" quiet days since a lot!  :)
It seems you didn't got my new replay for track A... ???

Mark L. Rivers

I updated the site at 23.44 and your mail with your 1.25,35 on Track A is arrived just 1 minute later...  I was (quite) sure that no reply would be sent in last 15 minutes... ::)  But I was wrong... :)

BonzaiJoe

Oh, it's quiet days :) Never mind my replays then.
But we can't be quite sure.