News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Music

Started by zaqrack, January 22, 2009, 11:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on September 23, 2010, 04:14:40 PM
for last.fm users

Is it worth to try last.fm? What kind of music can I find there?

zaqrack

It only makes sense if you submit your listening habits since a while. Last.fm keeps track of what you listen and will recommend similar artists and music for you.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on September 26, 2012, 03:46:42 PM
It only makes sense if you submit your listening habits since a while. Last.fm keeps track of what you listen and will recommend similar artists and music for you.

I'm afraid it will offer Burzum... ;D

Duplode

I heartily recommend it. There are so many ways to find new artists to listen to - recommendations, artist pages and charts, the "social" features, not to mention the subscriber-only streaming radios - that you are bound to find some good stuff. And I guess you will enjoy the profusion of stats available as well   :D

Chulk

You weren't trying, but you convinced me too.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

I'll give a try. FINNTROLL!!!  ;D

Bland skuggor rider en odjur
Som en svarta träd
Griper hård på en mäktig hammar
Ut för svaga kristna blod.

CTG

CTG

Wait, is it only a 50 tracks trial? Back to YouTube then... :D

Chulk

BonzaiJoe

I never listen to songs on last.fm. I find statistics and bands and comments on songs on last.fm, and I listen to the songs on Spotify. YouTube: only for rare songs that don't exist on Spotify.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I usually use www.goear.com to listen to music anyway

CTG

CTG

21st May 2013 - Depeche Mode concert in Budapest

zaqrack

and I will be in China... :-S Plan to attend in Prague or Vilnius instead during our summer home visit. 
(unless they come to Shanghai)

BonzaiJoe

I'm not sure I'll go. Frankly their concerts are too huge and they aren't a very good live band anymore. Too predictable and staged, and not personal enough. Price doesn't help. But of course I would still like to be there...
But we can't be quite sure.