News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alan Rotoi is The Real Stunts Oracle

Started by Shoegazing Leo, March 18, 2003, 06:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Yes! Alan Rotoi is the real Stunts Oracle: Alan wrote a phrasis, logout, and the Oracle immediately wrote the answer, then the Oracle logout and Alan log in and wrote another answer...

alanrotoi

I guess you were the guy in the school who indicate to the teacher who threw the chalk! jajajaa Yes I ussualy dress the coat of the Oracle (100% silk). By the way I say "I helped more being me than BEING the Oracle" so I'm saying I am the oracle ;)
I guessed everybody knows about it...

alanrotoi

Now I'm thinking, if nobody knew that I am the oracle I would voted in the track contest ;)
By the way I can log as me and as StOracle at the same time, I have a computer next to mine :)

PS: This is my 333th message, the lucky message :D

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Now I know who really is the Stunts Oracle.
But I really thought that Stunts Oracle was CTG.
Dunno why... :?:

al il professore

the conspiracy theory

the chalk thrower, the one that inked the back of the teacher, the stinking one! :D

But i thought everybody knew that without spying others how they login logout. If everybody spied everyone, brrrr. But its the case. :D

I have to tell u something: somebody once told leo santa claus was his mother. They fooled him telling she disguised in a beardy fat man when he was kid. Then on a 24th of december, by night, he woke up and took a shotgun. He thought: threatening her will stop the lie :) But on this night, real santa claus came to his house for his elder brother, who was really kind all the year long. When he saw the big papa chrismas having a female scream on the shotgun sight his only claim was: i knew it!!! i knew it!!! But on getting back to his magic chariot, santa claus was killed by a heart attack.

thank you for killing santa claus, leo
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview