News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS SHIRT

Started by zaqrack, March 20, 2003, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I got lots of financial problems in the past months (for example last week my wallet was stolen with abt 100eur in it :()
but I`ll look up some shirt makers now, and ask for a price, I have some money

sooorry folks, I`ve promised to make them, so I`ll do.

BonzaiJoe

It's alright, it's not your fault that your wallet was stolen. I can wait forever, if I just know that I will get the shirt at some point. I don't care if that point is in 2004
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Zak, just ask for a price. I think everyone who want t-shirts could send money beforehand.

zaqrack

No I definitely dont want anyone to send money before the shirts are ready.
So the wishlist by far:

these ppl get it free:

Bonzai Joe - XL
Alan Rotoi - M
Roy Wiegerinck - L  

these must pay, but receive the same :)

Mingva - L  
Leo Ramone - XL
Akoss Poo - XL
CTG - L
Zak - L

I already visited the chinese market, one of my fav shirt costs 1100HUF (4eur), fine 100% cotton, really durable, I use some of them since 4 years, and no holes or weakened color.

project starts next week I`ll call some shirt printers tomorrow.
logo is the one I have shown.

If someone wants another size or wants to sign up then should do it fast.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"It's alright, it's not your fault that your wallet was stolen. I can wait forever, if I just know that I will get the shirt at some point. I don't care if that point is in 2004

100000% agree 8)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm looking forward to get my shirt! I think I'll travel to Budapest for the shirt and I'll pay there, too. Waiting for the final price...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

JTK

Hi Zak,

please two shirts for me, too, both XL!

(If it is not too late, yet...)

CU, JTK

zaqrack

ok so alltogether 10 shirts.
precalculated price:

shirt price: 1000HUF
shirt colouring price/shirt: 500HUF

=2500HUF (10EUR) +/- 2EUR

JTK

... + shipping! When shall we pay what where to? Will you also take Euro?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'll travel for it, don't post it.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

zaqrack

shipment is inlcuded in the price I mentioned, since you ordered 2, it'll be cheaper a bit.
I'll ask the post office that how international pay after shipment option works, and inform you.

Usrin

Sorry I haven't found this topic earlier. But I also need a Stunts T-shirt, in size L. (?) I hope I'm not writing that too late.  :)
Thanks!

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Mingva

Hey, JTK and Usrin, you could thank me for reminding this topic :wink:

P.S. Zak, one t-shirt free of charge belongs to me, for finding 2 customers for you :lol:

al il professore

summer of the stuntsmania
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Quote from: "Mingva"Hey, JTK and Usrin, you could thank me for reminding this topic

O.K., if you want to: Thank you, Mingva. Now you shall enter our contest in August  :wink: