News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS SHIRT

Started by zaqrack, March 20, 2003, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

:D i think who does not enter it must be dead, or maimed, or too young for it!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Naaaaaaaaaaa.
Everyone can race, age doesn't matter.
I'll convinced the Warner Bros to join Kalpen contest too ;-)

al il professore

of course i wasnt speaking about warners, i think they are too dangerous for us in kalpen competition! please nooooo!!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Hi Zak,

what about the t-shirt project now? Still in progress?

CU, JTK

zaqrack

yes, waiting to get some money to make the shirts, this summer I have a serious financial downtime :(

JTK

Shall we trust you and pay before?

JTK

Hi Zak, once again I'll bother you  :)

What about the Stunts Shirt project? Do you need a sponsor who pays in advance so you can produce the shirts? Maybe I can help. I don't want this project to die, I'd like to come to Budapest next year with the "official" Stunts Shirt  :lol:

CU, JTK

Mingva

QuoteI'd like to come to Budapest next year with the "official" Stunts Shirt
Yeah, me too  :D But I'll do my own Stunts (or Orion?) shirt until summer :P

zaqrack

well if anyone has some contacts in the shirt making industry maybe he could help, it's just harder to organize than I thought.

JTK

Well... You can do such shirts here, but they'll cost at least 15,00 EUR. And then it's only a picture ironed upon a blank shirt which is not as good as printed. But nearly any copy shop in Germany ofeers this service. I don't know any shop who'll print on cloth here.

satanziege

Hm I'd be interested in such a shirt so or so ;)
For our final class at school some years ago, we had our class logo stitched on shirt's it was about 15-20Euro then, but we were about 70 people, it is definitely possbile, but i don't know the firm anymore :(
perhaps I can find out who it was and what the minimum number would be. A problem is, that the logo should be one-colored, otherwise the price would explode.

so long.
FNORD!

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Mingva"
QuoteI'd like to come to Budapest next year with the "official" Stunts Shirt
Yeah, me too  :D But I'll do my own Stunts (or Orion?) shirt until summer :P

Great idea Mings :D !!!!

JTK

Zak, what shiwas on your mind? I mean which design or what?

al il professore

i got a t shirt idea for corks crew:

what you want in front, and

in your back, the number, like in a football team shirt, and just in the place of the name, write "mental age"

think about it, you will laugh :)

zaqrack

well it was one colour design, black/dark shirt with the STUNTS logo in yellow on the back, and possibly a car in yellow on the front + the same logo in smaller.
had the pics too in big resolution, but lost with a system crash :(
but I'm open to new ideas :)