News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Pugly, May 17, 2010, 05:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pugly

Hi im Pugly Organizer of the Youngest World Stunts Tournament, Some Abandonware web gave me the permition to do it on his installations :)

We are Looking for Racerz, Ask me by MP I dont like Spam :D

Thanks and Good Race!

PD: Sorry for bad english Im not native from this language :)

EDIT: For some reason the word "Racerz" was autoedited for "Pipsqueaks" :?
Ask me About Dezukez Stunts Tournament

Duplode

Welcome, pipsqueak! ;)

Interesting news! Does your championship have a site / blog / forum / etc. that we could pay a visit to?

Pugly

Yes, We have a forum, I dont know it is right put links here, if is right I put the links right now  ;D

EDIT: You said Pay?? Not of course no, is only a register you have to do to play ;)

Duplode

Quote from: Pugly on May 17, 2010, 09:22:09 PM
Yes, We have a forum, I dont know it is right put links here, if is right I put the links right now  ;D

No problems at all, just put your links here. This is the best place in the Internet to share Stunts-related things  :)

Pugly

OK: http://www.dezukez.com.ar/foro/torneos-dezukeros/ this is the place, you must have an account to join and the forum Language is SPANISH but is not a trouble ´cose all members Know English.

Thanks and I hope see you there ;)

BonzaiJoe

Are you competing on Default, with the Indy?

It's a bit difficult for us to join that competition because we have all already driven 3000 laps on Default with the Indy :) But of course we could do one more. Your competitors should come here and also join Zakstunts - the newbie league in Zakstunts would be a great place for them to compete.
But we can't be quite sure.

Pugly

Indeed We have a "Just4Fun" competition, people who never play stunts before, but we need some "Big fish" ;D