News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chicago

Started by pArAnO, April 17, 2003, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pArAnO

I'll play without rh for the first 15 days (and yes, I don't care about the leading point..except if everybody fallow this "rules")

see you on the scoreboard no-rh pipsqueaks  :wink:

pArAnO

alanrotoi

... smells like MeganiuM spirit...

Krys TOFF

YES !!!! :D
I already did a no-RH time on it.
It's nice to see that I'm followed in the "15 first days no-RH racing" spirit. :D

Krys TOFF

I like this track.
A perfect no-RH track. Not too difficult, and fast.

And I like the divided roads also (I always do, remember the weird GTO track from the Track Design Contest) ?

I think I'll race many times on it. :wink:

pArAnO

I'm just hoping that it will not be another baires...

Mingva

Why? I liked Buenos Aires: a lot of pipsqueaks, no-RH in first weeks :D

alanrotoi

Buenos Aires was one of the hardest competition in ISA. And I guess Chicago will be similar.

pArAnO

Quote from: "Mingva"Why? I liked Buenos Aires: a lot of pipsqueaks, no-RH in first weeks :D

yeah, but the key of norh wasnt there... mutual trust!

Krys TOFF

It seems to me that CTG isn't racing no-RH at Chicago... :(  :evil:
Or he is VERY good at no-RH driving  :!:  :shock:  :roll:  :x

Mingva

CTG wrote that he won't have enough time for Chicago in the next weeks... :( So, he raced with RH.

btw, I used it too a little :D

Krys TOFF

Then, is it possible to add a "R" for RH and a "N" for no-RH replays in the scoreboard ?

Mingva

But how I'll know who raced with RH and who not? Of course, we can trust in you, Leo, Juank or pArAnO. We know that they're racing at least in first 2 weeks without RH. And what about others? How we can trust? Maybe he pressed Esc only once but it's still RH.

pArAnO

I'm still believing that nobody can "cheat" on a stunt competition.
(but I know that some think that it can happen)

Anyway, we are doing norh-first15days only for fun, we just have to don't care about the leading point.. and if you're not beleiving someone, use rh, beat him, be the first one, and win the leading point.

Mingva, you can simply trust everybody... even if it's false, there is no impact on the competition (the real one)

People can use rh, or no, in the whole month, as they want... they're free!

So I'm for the norh-rh identification on the scoreboard, even if it will induce some controversy.

pArAnO!

Mingva

OK, now no-RH times are in light green color :) But now everyone who will race without RH please notice it in mail :wink: I hope you know that is RH, and you won't cheat :!:

alanrotoi