News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Live races 2024

Started by dreadnaut, January 08, 2024, 08:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Alright, I'll leave you May. I can do the next one :)
I think I can do any of those dates, but say the 26th as preference number one
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

I'll say something controversial but I would be happy with a monthly live race. To say an example we could arrange it the morning before ZakStunts new track is released.

Waiting for the next live race until May and then August maybe is too much time. We don't need a great preparation or a theme in every live race (I love when they have a background story of course!) and we don't have to be a dozen pipsqueaks to have fun. We could let  the 4 races as main anual events and a monthly minor race for extra fun ;).

It would also be cool to have extra achievements besides being the fastest, like in the last race that we had a special prize for the pipsqueak with more jumps.

I can manage a monthly Sunday live race I think but if anybody wants to manage a race I'll happy to support. We only need ourselves because tracks and cars are plenty.

Erik Barros

Quote from: Cas on January 27, 2024, 08:01:06 PMI would happily pick the first or second event and optionally accept a co-organiser.

Can we do the next live race scheduled on Sunday May 19th? I would also like to apologize to @Cas, I ended up jumping ahead of him in organizing this event, he kindly agreed to organize it with me.

Erik Barros

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 09, 2024, 08:25:34 PMI'll say something controversial but I would be happy with a monthly live race. To say an example we could arrange it the morning before ZakStunts new track is released.

Waiting for the next live race until May and then August maybe is too much time. We don't need a great preparation or a theme in every live race (I love when they have a background story of course!) and we don't have to be a dozen pipsqueaks to have fun. We could let  the 4 races as main anual events and a monthly minor race for extra fun ;).

It would also be cool to have extra achievements besides being the fastest, like in the last race that we had a special prize for the pipsqueak with more jumps.

I can manage a monthly Sunday live race I think but if anybody wants to manage a race I'll happy to support. We only need ourselves because tracks and cars are plenty.

I think it's cool, I like live racing, I think it's fun and it increases participant interaction, I'd like to test live streaming, I should create a topic to explain the plan.

mrdries

Might a reddit be a good place to advertize for your live event?

Like the retrogaming reddit

Retrogaming reddit

Cas

As we discussed, yes, the 19th is a good idea. And it gives us time to prepare tracks :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.