News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The eternal fight

Started by SuperBrian, February 02, 2010, 02:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I used advanced replay handling on ZCT2 and submitted a continued replay.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I told to mingva my time in the skoda race and it was a draw with him. So then he improved his time and won. I couldn't because I was at work... my bad  :-\

CTG

In 2005, Dottore spied Dark Chaser's ZCT 54 replay. Section times were really useful for beating Akoss Poo. :P

Quote from: ZCT 54 scoreboard
3 CTG 1:39.40
4 Akoss Poo 1:39.45

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on October 21, 2011, 02:46:19 PM
Akoss Poo stole my ZCT 21 lap by hacking my mailbox.

I used the first 12 seconds of his ZCT34 replay.

And many other smaller things... :D

Hacking... lol that was like 'Poo was trying to kill me when he put butter on his bread'... It belongs to the whole story that CTG told me the password of his mail address earlier, and I that time decided to use it being fvcking curious of the trick (which he was given by BJ, but I left totally uninformed by the whole crew, as far as I remember). That was the one and only time when I entered this mailbox. (Is that hacking when you enter a mailbox whose password was told you by the user?) And then, I made the trick with my own hands. And beat him by a significant margin.

Used the first 12 seconds... mean this literally, the first 12 seconds of CTG's first ZSC podium replay was done by me (me being unaware of this). By this, making the trick with own hands Poo's hands.

But yes, it is a fair thing to emphasize the other's fault and trying to shrink the own one...

If I were you, I would have shut up in this case.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on October 21, 2011, 04:47:08 PM
In 2005, Dottore spied Dark Chaser's ZCT 54 replay. Section times were really useful for beating Akoss Poo. :P

Quote from: ZCT 54 scoreboard
3 CTG 1:39.40
4 Akoss Poo 1:39.45

A 2-3 second improving stolen trick was really helpful to narrowly edge Poo, to tell the whole story... 'Somehow', important information was missed again...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I drove noRH in my first three races, while everyone else used RH (CTRACK27, CTRACK28, CTRACK29). For CTRACK28 I even had a winning time using a PG way, but discarded it because it was continued.
But we can't be quite sure.

SuperBrian

Right now my eternal fight is Alan Rotoi. We have met 18 times and won 9 each..

I would like to do some NoRH-fighting soon again..
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 02, 2011, 02:07:44 PM
Right now my eternal fight is Alan Rotoi.

The dog is getting slower and slower...  ;D

alanrotoi