News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2014 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 06, 2013, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win World Cup 2014?

Argentina
2 (25%)
Brasil
2 (25%)
England
0 (0%)
Germany
3 (37.5%)
Italy
0 (0%)
Netherlands
1 (12.5%)
Portugal
0 (0%)
Spain
0 (0%)
none of these
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Go Holland!

(Official prediction: 2-1 Brazil.)
Chürműű! :-)

1607.22 km

BonzaiJoe

Who the fúck are these amateur players that have dressed up in yellow and white??
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 12, 2014, 10:17:06 PM
Who the fúck are these amateur players that have dressed up in yellow and white??

Maybe some imported gypsies from Hungary.

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 12, 2014, 10:17:06 PM

I don't know, they didn't qualified for the World Cup.

CTG

alanrotoi

I wonder how this team won this team won Confederations Cup last year. Not Brazil, this yeallow shirt team. They needed the help of some referee to reach 4th place.
Neymar is a star, no doubt but if you think about the best historical Brazil team he won't be there.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 13, 2014, 05:28:54 AM
I wonder how this team won this team won Confederations Cup last year. Not Brazil, this yeallow shirt team. They needed the help of some referee to reach 4th place.
Neymar is a star, no doubt but if you think about the best historical Brazil team he won't be there.

I used to like Brazil very much 10-20 years ago, with Romario, Bebeto, Cafú, Roberto Carlos (my favorite BRA player ever with his incredible speed and free kick skills), Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaká... Now this squad contains only traces of good players - even Denilson was better than Fred or Hulk.

BonzaiJoe

But Oscar, David Luiz, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Marcelo and Neymar are all absolute top players on the European club scene. It shouldn't even be possible for them to suck so much (with an exception for Neymar, who honestly hasn't sucked at this World Cup).
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 13, 2014, 06:45:59 PM
He was here last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Y4w3_2b3E

This man is a bad joke - he's still living from the parodies of his two main TV characters. Both were crappy anyway. (But KITT rulz!)

CTG

Guess who is the last on this list. Even Gabon is in higher position. FVCK YOU, ORBÁN!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

1607.22 km