News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

My replay handling is not working anymore

Started by al il professore, May 16, 2003, 10:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much will you play to max out a track completely on IRC in one month?

one hour ( i got sighting problems that make the screen blinking annoying to me)
2 (28.6%)
less than three hours ( since i have a real real life, i prefer to be beaten and enjoy anything else than stunts competition)
2 (28.6%)
less than ten hours (Well I hate this society and the entire world looks like a mold shit to me. I prefer to otaku stunts than to bitoku girls.)
2 (28.6%)
less than twenty hours (Wow I still have time to reply to this poll)
0 (0%)
more than twenty hours (Of course i replied this poll because i came here by accident, rest of time i play stunts)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 16, 2003, 10:40:48 AM

al il professore

how can i fix that? when i use RHR on IRC during three hours, everybody beats me! Perhaps i should play more, like the hundred hours a month like Alanrotoi to be a winner. And say everywhere i prefer the real life :) Then my RHR will be thicker than yours. What do you think people of the crazy stunts? (the question is, how much time did you play on CHICAGO. Due to the real real life, girl, bike, girl, friends, girl, work, girl, and girl, I played three times one hour, and one half hour on the last day. and you?)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Definitely more than 20 hours. More than 50 hours even. But I never max out an IRC track...
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

You spend more time writing useless crap in this forum than everyone else spends playing Stunts
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview