News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Extra Cars!

Started by Stingray, February 06, 2020, 12:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stingray

Would love to have some of the past custom cars including:

Melange XGT-88
Nissan Skyline GT-R
McLaren Honda MP4/4
Lotus Esprit Turbo
Porsche 911 Turbo
Speedgate XSD
Xylocaine XF
LWT ZR1-GT3 Mark II

Where would I be able to download these?

Overdrijf

Duplode manages a downloadable collection over here. The ones you name in this post are all available from there. Cars not on there can often be found on the forum with the right search terms. CTG's projects are a bit of an exception sometimes, there's a bunch that made it to the "posting images" stage but apparently never quite to "downloadable car" (says Overdrijf, who has at least 2 unfinished car projects laying around at least one of which he has already decided on never finishing.)

Stingray

Thanks for that! Should be very interesting. I am a big fan of driving with the dash visible so greatly appreciate the detail and time spent on the dash rendering. Also greatly respectful of the fact all cars are kept pre-1991 to suit the time period of the game. Yet another site for Stunts, and here I was 3 years ago thinking I was the only one still playing this game! May I say Im also very impressed with the stunts community - in general you speak better English than Australians do :)

afullo

Quote from: Stingray on February 07, 2020, 12:18:24 PM
and here I was 3 years ago thinking I was the only one still playing this game!

I had that impression already back in the early 2000s, and I discovered this community only in 2014...  :o

Cas

Wow... I feel super lucky. I've known Stunts community for a long time, but like you guys, I could've not noticed it for years. It was chance. I actually had found an online tournament in the early 2000s (I don't remember which), but didn't join. Later, I found WSC in "La Cueva de los Clásicos", a site I was familiar with because I was interested in DOS games back then. Later, I noticed ZakStunts, which I joined several years later.

And yes, it's really great to see there's a community like this around a game like Stunts. It's a piece of the 90s always alive for me to come an visit :)  Great times!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview