News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ford Sierra

Started by alanrotoi, March 18, 2022, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

How you dis the Dashboard ? It's a scan?

alanrotoi

I googled the dashboard and took one from a magazine. I "touched" it a little bit with photoshop to make it more like a graphics from Stunts and less as a scanned picture. Plus small modifications and voilà :) Oh and I borrowed the numbers from an original car.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Daniel3D on April 18, 2022, 11:35:22 AM
Quote from: Ryoma on April 18, 2022, 11:23:26 AM
Me too...but I have the feeling that we are only 3 people to be interested by new cars in stunts...

I help, customize or made more than 100 cars but I think nobody ever care of that.....
We do care. But at the moment it is not really easy to customise the car selection in stunts.
CAS made a simple garage program to make it easier.
This needs further development. Grouping cars is part of that. Visual Aid is also preferable.
So. Yes we care. I love them.
But we need time to catch up.
For a decade we got about one or two new cars a year. Then you came and started to produce one or two cars a week 😂

It's like Daniel said. We over produced cars and the assimilation speed of the community is not that fast. From the beginning until 2020 (or until you, Ryoma :D) there were published about 20? 25? 30? custom and cheat cars.

The current competitions are Zakstunts and Race for Kicks. The first accepts 5 custom cars wich 3 are fresh new (Stratos, Caterham and CERV III), Melange has its new 3d shape and then Nissan another classic (we can say it's a classic in the community). The second is freer about cars. The managers chooses the car but they seem open to new cars.

I would like to manage an event or a competition using new custom cars but I don't know if there is room for another competition/event.

ZdnBurns

Yes! I like it too! I tried to edit some cars but I still have difficulty to manage it.
By the way, Melange shows some strange information in the Car Swap and it crashes the Car Edit 3. I think that it also happens with CERVIII. Did you see that too?

alanrotoi

Quote from: ZdnBurns on April 20, 2022, 01:44:17 AM
By the way, Melange shows some strange information in the Car Swap and it crashes the Car Edit 3. I think that it also happens with CERVIII. Did you see that too?

I didn't know that. I don't use those tools. I use Stressed and Carworks... also Car Blaster sometimes.

Ryoma

It's because of the order of some elements on the res file.

KyLiE

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 19, 2022, 04:21:35 AM
My 6th car is done! Ford Sierra RS Cosworth!

Excellent work! :) I love the paint jobs!  It also handles quite nicely as well.  My only suggestion is to clean up the darker areas of the dashboard so they are uniform in colour.  I've attached a screenshot highlighting the areas that I'm referring to.