News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts MessageCenter Possibly Moving

Started by Neil McRae, October 28, 2002, 02:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

Mingva, if u dont like me, like pershing does, and like... all the holy creation?

with me its three... thats a big percentage.

ur board sux... poor robored, when i see how u treat him, i dont want to be a modo there

ur competition sux, even not begun...

ur mind sux... wash it. Twice. And wash ur mouth too. Dont u call mingva nothing or...

lets give no input to it... lets output...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quoteif you don't want to give any input about my rules or my competition
But I wrote:
QuoteNeil's competition probably will be his another terrible mistake :twisted:
I could write my oppinion about your rules, but I don't do that. Because I won't join to your competition :twisted:

Neil McRae

QuoteOriginally posted by al il professore
poor robored, when i see how u treat him, i dont want to be a modo there

I just warned him about losing his admin status a few times because he did things that other admins don't do. What's wrong with that? And think of it this way, has he lost his admin status yet?

QuoteOriginally posted by al il professore
ur mind sux... wash it. Twice. And wash ur mouth too.

If you want to get smart with me, then why don't you take these tickets I have for a free trip down the toilet?

QuoteOriginally posted by Mingva
Neil's competition probably will be his another terrible mistake

Now, why would my competition be a mistake?

al il professore

dont post anymore. leave us in peace.

and stop quoting whatever and giving an url at each word, its boring.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Neil McRae

What's wrong with me quoting and putting URLs in my posts? And if you don't want me to post here anymore, again an easy thing to do would be for you just to ignore my posts.

BTW, Zak, I don't know what you did but the E-mail Notification to posts on this board doesn't work like it use to. I mean the link to view the topic now looks for the URL http: , it use to look for the right URL at first. And the freakin end-bold BBcode tag ( [/b] ) still doesn't work on this board. How do I disable it?

al il professore

just dont disable it, dont use it. please. be kind.

CTG

This one was the oldest topic without any answers. ;D

CTG

Lada Niva Comeback Competition :D

(yeah, I know, even "better" cars can be created easily)

Btw this topic is a clear proof of Mingva's disgusting personality.