News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New features 2024

Started by dreadnaut, July 10, 2024, 11:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

(previously, in 2023)

Minor update: the shoutbox now understands links to forum attachments, so you can upload an image here, copy its link, and use it in your shoutbox messages. That should reduce relience on external image hosts, which are bound to disappear or lose images.

Erik Barros

Quote from: dreadnaut on July 10, 2024, 11:57:06 PM(previously, in 2023)

Minor update: the shoutbox now understands links to forum attachments, so you can upload an image here, copy its link, and use it in your shoutbox messages. That should reduce relience on external image hosts, which are bound to disappear or lose images.

A very useful update, thanks for the great work.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Erik Barros on July 11, 2024, 12:04:33 AMA very useful update, thanks for the great work.
You're welcome, always a pleasure!

For earlier this year, but good to record it: the pipsqueaks list can now be sorted by "Season participation" (seasons with replays), in addition to the existing "Career length" (years in the community). Data from 2001-2003 is still not included.

Note that a server upgrade has broken links to pipsqueak profiles that contain a space. I've just spotted it, I'll fix it in the coming days.

Cas

Great work!  A nice update, indeed  :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Quote from: dreadnaut on July 11, 2024, 12:30:09 AMNote that a server upgrade has broken links to pipsqueak profiles that contain a space. I've just spotted it, I'll fix it in the coming days.
Profile issue should be fixed ✅

Erik Barros

Brilliant @dreadnaut, I noticed chat is also different  ;)

dreadnaut

Yep, I've upgraded the chat to the most recent version available (which is still quite old) and I'll see if I can bring some basic improvements such as emojis or a nicer scrollback. Which reminds me, need to share the repository for that as well 🤔