News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

about the review

Started by RuiFigueiredo, February 23, 2002, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuiFigueiredo

don't mind that stupid review they did of your site. it's the most senseless thing i've heard, we all love it so don't even think about changing ANYTHING about it  

Rui

zaqrack

Thanks, I won`t change anything, I like it as it is, and luckily you like it too.  

Bonzai Joe

I just wrote a SAAAD review on that review. But I guess they will reject it saying it is mindless crap, just because I criticise them. Just like Saddam Hussein or Slobodan Milosevic.

roywiegerinck

Yes, stupid review !

We all love this site....................  

Anonymous

Zak, don?t worry about the review, it?s more important that we like your site.   And you said by yourself that the design of a site isn?t as important as the regular up-date of it and it?s content. And at this points you?re are making a real great job!!!    I give you 100 and 1 points for your site!  

Argammon

Well I like the site. Good job.

After reading the review I came to the conclusion it's on the same level of language like pershings replies to my posts.

*eg*

zaqrack

Hey, Argammon, flaming again?  

Argammon

It depends..

In some cases I use the board as a replacement for the comment section -> to threat the opponents.

I'm not serious there it's part of the competition...

And Pershing is trying to diss me with comments like 'blind' or 'nonesense' and IMO he does not really read nor understand the whole argument as he admitted earlier  

Taking this into account the only time I really flame someone is if that so did the same to me   IE.Pershing

Bonzai Joe

Is there a "censor" command on this forum?

Argammon

Censor?

2 options come to my mind:

1)Warp back to the time before the french revolution.

I bet you fill find dozens of censored newspapers or 'forums in the actual meaning' there *G*

2)Click the little x button the top right of your browser