News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

yaM no stnemmoC

Started by DukeBismarck, May 06, 2002, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeBismarck

Yo Zak

don't be angry with me, because i am a tenth of a second in front of you, i arranged a "little" improvement, so i have to agree to Akoss Poo, that a time under 1:30 is not impossible.

I think the May-WinningTime will be around 1:27.

May the Battle begin.

roywiegerinck

Winning time ?.... hmmmzzzz,

hard one, but I think it'll be under 1.27  

DukeBismarck

So this may be the last entry in this section.

Once when I started this entry, there was the problem, that the "Are we sending replays in?"-section opens her third site.

Some of you complained about that, because you have to click once more.

So I thought " Hmm, lets make a new Section for Comments on May" (= yaM no stnemmoC), but may be this little puzzle was quite too heavy for the stunts community, so I am very surprised, how all of you find the way to your home in the night.  

I think those of you, that can't or won't solve this little puzzle (and I think its the majority) are those kind of little girls, that have a thread between your gloves, just not to lose them.

So i think all of you should get 10 penalty seconds, else i don't know how I could win this month.  

GTA3 RULEZ

Bonzai Joe

You've completely misunderstood it. We're just trying to get as many posts as possible into one topic, because if we get 100, nothing will happen. And besides, there's no need to click more than once? If you can't figure that out, I really don't know how you find your way home in the night :P

About the penalty time 10 seconds idea... well, it's an idea.

Cheers!

DukeBismarck

The last stunt, the jump from the bridge to the up/down corkscrew, was a furious thing. It's a welcome difference from the standard way's.

Go on

Bonzai Joe

Indeed, but I must admit I was a bit more impressed by Roy's loop.....spasm. That was insane. But not as insane as the bonus track. Pure madness   but it will be fun  

Good luck in June everyone!

ben snel

that jump of Roy WASN'T a coincidence!