News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Are you playing Stunts in these days? ( 1

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, July 02, 2002, 12:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Without Zak there's big silency on that site. Where are your comments on times? Have you got a new time? We should really refresh here on the forum when Zak's in Tunisia. I have a 1:43,95 now on ZCT 15 and a 1:02,85 on ZCT Plus #1. (CTG, you were amazed by Alan's time, what do you say after hearing my time???) Guys, what's with you?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

I can't did it. Today is my last day of exams so I can play in zak15 from today at night and try to do under 1:40 (I'm sure Bonzai did it!!! ) He told me in the chat few weeks ago, that he improve my time in the scoreboard. And I think Eddie can do under 2 minutes. (please!! ) I remember when I went to his house in 1994 and we played Stunts in his new AT486 !! Those times...

Mingva

I played a little. I did 0:56,40 on ZCT Plus 1, and sent it to Zak. I hope he got it   Edited by: Mingva at: 7/3/02 11:32:29 pm

My 1:43,95 is the strongest time I've sent since my time in March, so without a new trick it's impossible to go under 1:40, maybe it's impossible for Bonzai (in March there were about 1.5 seconds between us).

Plus 1 is not my track. I can't find 'the trick', I hope another plus tracks will be better for me.

I'm really looking forward to see the new scoreboard refreshed by Zak!!!

(CTG: 1:48,35)

816.79 km

al il professore

yep i do play a lot with mingva we are a definetly progressing scuderia... I hope zack received our times, they concern zk1 and are good. Around (not above) the minute. ^__^ I am happy.

i'm also concerned by france stunts and isa competitions so i'm very busy in fact, i live for THE GAME...

PLAY MORE STUNTS, SEND REPLAYS. yes

alain
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I don't play too much in Hendaye but I like this track (and the terrain)

Very good time with the Indy CTG!!  

Bonzai Joe

I CAN'T go 1.40. I can beat the best time on the scoreboard (though I haven't yet), but I can't possiblly go below 1.41. So there. I hope I can get the opportunity to even send my replay in, let alone download Plus #2.

I wonder what Bismarck is up to....

Today I'll start to fight for a few more 0.1 seconds, but I think I can't beat Alan's time. With 1:43,5 I would be happy. I'm wondering about Roy's 'not very fast' time...

Where are the EuroTeam-MasterStunts guys????????!!!!

816.79 km

alanrotoi

I think is possible go 1.40.xx, but not for me and don't have desire to play too much in zak#15. I played too much to do a 1.44, and now that track is boring to me   because I cant find new tricks, I found some tricks but are only stunts and a loss of time. If you play too much in a track (and use replay handling, go back, go back, go back again and again!!) it turns boring...

This saturday MeganiuM Team will be reunited in my house (after a football match with my friends  ), then we will race in Zak plus#2 and try to discover its secrets.

alanrotoi

ben snel

for me stunts is:

- a fun hobby, not a life's goal

- a winter-thing, not something to be dealth with a lot when it's summer. In the summer there are better things to do than sitting behind a screen!!! Sorry! You won't see the best of me these months.  

Ben, it was only a question, you are the man who decides if you are playing Stunts or not.

Stunts isn't the goal of my life, it's hobby for me, too. But one and a half month was enough for me to produce a good time. Best results will come for me in September, October: no summer, no exams (and no woman)...

816.79 km

Bonzai Joe

al il professore

this message was definitly too violent... love and let love.

every body concerned remember it now... so deleted, and forgotten the anger... I love u all... even bonjo... apologize for falling heavy on everybody... Edited by: al il professore at: 7/30/02 11:15:35 pm
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.