News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

few words, to b and b

Started by al il professore, August 07, 2002, 01:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i beat u. U cant hang on. Just compete, u are an opponent. U will do better than me? just prove it...

Oh yeah i'm talking to U, U ?

U!

every little movement u will make in the scoreboards, i will be the first to reply. and heavy on U.

First reply.

posted today.

Sorry... i needed to answer provocations. I feel much better.

Edited by: al il professore at: 8/15/02 11:06:51 am
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

DukeBismarck

I hope you feel just as well in the morning of the 22. August 2002.

I am sure I'll do !!!!!!!!!!!

D -->D">  

al il professore

reply with a time if u can... words dont matter. I'm first, i win.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

tonight, Bibi said to me that he posted some new time for z16. Brr makes me tremble. Did he speak about a german 'time tunnel' near the third jump? I didnt understand well his sprach  

so, i tremble a lot, and i wait for THE time  

but... wow its half past ten and no new score posted?

Did he lie? or is the one second gap too much?

sorry, not one second, but ONE SECOND AND... FIVE? TEN? OR FIFTY? NOOOOO... ONE SECOND AND TWENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The good guys win in the end. Always.  

DukeBismarck

I sit in my little bunker, listening to Rappers Delight from Grandmaster Flash/Sugarhill Gang (cool Music) and just be satisfied with my 0:59:30 on ZCT16 when there appears two men in black suits.

They explained to me, that i am not allowed to sent in such an intergalactic time in this century, because the normal people are not ready for such improvements. So they confiscate my replay.

I am really sad about this, but i will see what i can do.

I am a good guy!!!!

al il professore

59:30????? HOW BIZARRE! I DID 58:10  

oh yeah

one second and twenty better...

AGAIN.

AH AH AH AH AH AAH AAH AAH AAAH AAAH AAAAAH (fading)

PS: men n black that came at bibi's are special agents coming from... orion galaxy. Of course he FORGOT   but they also committed illegal things on him. It happens.

Mingva

Bonzai Joe

Go fight for the second place.  

al il professore

Bonzai Joe

You're MAYBE my third worst nightmare  

alanrotoi

oh no no no nooo.... now tell us who are your 1st and 2nd nightmares...  

al il professore

his mother is one? and the first is a mirror... LOL

Bonzai and bismark every morning: Mirror, nice mirror, tell me who is the ugliest? aaaaah!!! ouf  I was scared... of course its me.... LOOOOOOOL

Bonzai Joe

It's a good thing you can laugh at your own "jokes" when no one else can... You see my worst nightmare is of course that the day comes when I can't enjoy myself with you increasingly silly remarks at this forum. My second worst fear is that you actually say something intelligent. So there you go.

al il professore

Andra moi ennepe mousa, polutropon, os mala polla plankhthe epei troins ieron ptolierton eperse, pollon d'anthropon ide astea kai noon engno polla do gen pontoi paten algea on kata thumon arnumenos en te psychen kai noston etairon, alloud os etarous errusato iemenos per auton gar spheteresin atasthaliesin olonto, nepioi, oi kata bous Yperionos Helioio estion autar o toisin apheileto nostimon emar...

greek culture lover will it. Barbarians wont.

al il professore

I dont have to play again at z16. I apologize for such a pretentious behaviour with germans and danish people, because I am a puny driver... Akoss poo came and won the prize. So i leave this month competition on z16.

I cant play anymore... Hope the winner will be a great driver from who I can learn lots of things... a professore loves to teach and to learn loves greater to learn!

STUNTS LOVING GREETINGS! Our community is unite and strong.

AGAIN; i apologize to BIBI and BOBO, because they have great experience on stunts and are better than me... Sorry my friends... It was a dream...