News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

London

Started by Anonymous, June 20, 2002, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Nice City, nice track... or???

As I see it, the London is an easy track, but fortunately not such a high-speed-track like Bogota or Toronto. I hope that a lot of drivers will join this track so that we will have a new record number of pipsqueaks.

Flame the Track!!!

pArAnOXxX

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Pershing, I promised you something...

For some season I couldn't managed to download London. Can you send it to me in e-mail?

Tonight I'll build a track Akoss' 1; I'll send it to you.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I like London (the track not the city ) too much than Adelaide. I don't send any replay because I played the last days and I broke all the rules I could  

London is cool to race without replay handling. Great job!

al il professore

WOW too hard for me this london... That's why I compete in it, things that didn't kill u makes u better!  
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

its important that pilots take in account that the era of RH is in his last days, i think london is very fun to drive without RH, well all the tracks too, bye

juank 23

hi this question is for alan, alan you told that its great to run this track without RH, that time that puts you in first place was with or without RH????????

alanrotoi

Thanks Juank!! I think you know my present time isn't without RH  

Me sent?a un poco raro hablandole a un colomibano en ingl?s.  

alanrotoi

My previous time was without RH. I think I can do it better (Pershing knows what I'm talking about  ) but not Akoss Poo time. Why don't you race with RH? Is better race without RH but for a competition one looks for the best time you can do. Using RH also counts the experience. For example if you don't know that with the Indy you can do power gear, using RH or not your time will be different.

Btw I'm agree with a competition without RH exists.

juank 23

hey alan i can see that you are a great pilot, its cool to found people who drives without RH, last race pershing was trying without replay handling, finally he decided to use it, i think im the only one, but i would like to see other pilot running like me, why dont you try, the points are important but as you know zak, pershing and ruepel are trying hard to eliminate it, so when that happens ill be there to catch the first positions, there?s other factor that counts, using manual transmission, you can win a lot of seconds forcing the gear in some parts, i think thats unfair with the ones who drive in auto t, but instead of all, ill be here with auto without RH trying my best every time, think about it alan, and the others too, i just send a 1:28.55 without RH, ?? who wants to battle with me???

alanrotoi

If lestunts starts will be your competition! If I participate there, I accept the duel and we will see ourselves there    

juank 23

i think is fair, i respect your decision, see ya ?????

y buena suerte amigo.