News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

let's start!

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2002, 07:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok guys, I hope everybody has trained a lot on Le Stunts, if not, do it now!

The track is very easy, because it's hard enough to drive for 8 mins, so we don't need a hard track. Now the part comes, where we should talk about the times you want to race.

Two possibilities: We will always tell you in the news on lestunts.cjb.net a day before when we will be available or/and you tell us a time you want to race. Just write an e-mail to me ( pershingII@gmx.at ) or write it here. Best would be, if more of you guys would race at one time, maybe you can overcome on a time here in the forum.

You can also contact me if you have some questions.

juank 23

hi pershing, hi stuntsmaniacs, a new team has born, its conformed by zak, bonzai, and juank 23, we are going to give our 100% to be the best, pershing we are resolving some problems, and in the next hours ill be telling you wich day at what hour are we gonna compete. bye

zaqrack

please assign me a time on tue-wed-thu sometime in the early evening, I`ll confirm if it`s OK.

Anonymous

Great guys!!!

Don't know it today when I'll have time, but I will send you (Zak and Bonzai) an e-mail tomorrow.

For Juank: you are in another timezone than we. So when it's 12:00am in Colombia it's 6:00pm in Austria. difference of 6 hours. No problem for me, because I'm usually sitting in front of the compu at night.

Map for pipsqueaks who are in another timezone to check what difference we have:

www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_maps/time_zone_world_98.jpg

We are in Austria (not Australia) / Vienna and have +1 GMT.

juank 23

hi pershing how are you, i am ready to drive on wednesday, in my local hour 3:00 pm, i think 9:00 pm in your?s , tell me , ill be looking for your answer

Anonymous

Wednesday 3:00pm your time is okay, but I would prefer a later time. For example 5:00pm your time (11:00pm my time). If this is not possible I will be in the competition-chat (on lestunts.cjb.net, it's just a chat for the competition, for chatting visit Zaks chat.) at 3:00pm your time.

juank 23

i dont have any problem with that hour, 5:00pm its ok for me ,so tomorrow at that hour, ill be there,bye

Mingva

I can race in 20 July. Write what time is better to you  

al il professore

i think on the 20 anytime is good for me, but must we compete in the same day?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I can play in sunday noon or afternoon. In Argentina is 5 hours less than ISA's time  

Anonymous

Sorry Juank, i had an internetcrash last time. Sorry for the trouble.

Message to Zak, Juank and Bonzai:

I will race on monday evening (around 20:30-20:45). If you have time come to the chat at this hour or later. I should be online at least until 23:00 (5:00pm Juanks time). Beside that, what's your teamname?

Alan, talk with Alain about the racing time, he will meet with you.  

al il professore

I be waiting for u this afternoon? but be precise on the time please..
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

pershing , im so so sorry,i had a big problem with my internet connection and i just fix it today, i dont see more than 2 times in the page, what happened?? tell me please and again sorry.

alanrotoi

I only can say I played and sent the replay, last sunday.

I was sick and didn't practice too much in the prev. track, but all of these didn't change significant my performance.

al il professore

in fact it seems that pershing had an internet prob when u were playing... I think he wrote it somewhere in the forum

try to see him on sunday...