News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Live event

Started by Mingva, October 20, 2002, 03:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

AH AH AH AH AH AAAH AAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAH!

Bonjour. Ton contact s'appelle Mingva. Il te guidera dans la nouvelle ?preuve de stunts vivant ? laquelle tu d?sire tant prendre part. Je vois que tu es aussi impatieint que mouai de jouer avec nous.

voici ? peu pr?s le nombre d'heures que tu dois retirer ? l'heure fran?aise pour avoir ton heure ? touai.

Canada Centre
- 5.0 H

Canada Est <- l? c'est Qu?bec :->
- 4.0 H

Canada Montagnes uh uh!
- 6.0 H

Maint'nin... en s'posin qu'tu vienne le soir ? la salle de parlote, tu tomberais immanquablemint sur mouai ou Mingva. Et d?s qu'on est plus de trois, on lance un contest vivant de stunts et on s'amuse bien ;)

Oublie la p?che ? la perchaude. J'sais bien que ?a t'amuse de te g'ler l'cul su la glace. Mais STUNTS, c'est mieux.

Dans l'impatience de t'y voir nous donner des le?ons de conduite, sans RH et pis les r?gles sont pas compliqu?es, on les donne juste avant le contest, genre: auto gear pour tout le monde, ISA rules ou zack rules, cinq minutes pour poster le rpl par mail, choix de la voiture et du circuit etc.

Donc dans l'impatience, ? bient?t! Bonjour ? C?line et Ren
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

clisss de tabarnak! jla jhais c?line osti! ;)

Mingva

Hey guys, please wrote all in English :x

pArAnO

cliss de tarbarnak! I hate celine osti!

;)

CTG

Why don't you speak Hungarian?  :wink: Mi?rt nem magyarul besz?ltek?

alanrotoi

I would like to see the results! Lets record them all!
Day/drivers/cars/tracks/time/rules
:P

BonzaiJoe

Yes, french is all well and good for your private messages to each other, but we very well know you both speak english...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Hi guys! I have an idea: let's make other rooms for each languages, because I think its not so good to use here different languages. But if we have also German, French or Hungarian room we can talk our own language without disturbing the others... What do you think about it?

pArAnO

we should stay in english, everbody can understand everybody..

no reason to seperate us in many rooms..

I'll not talk in french anymore in front of you... except when I have to crown! ;)

CTG

OK, I agree. But if I would like to talk with Akoss, why shall I use English? In general topics I will talk English but if somebody makes a Hungarian room I will use my real language there (and only there...)  :wink:

alanrotoi

You can send private messages in this forum.... :wink:

CTG

Unfortunately your answer is right...  :wink:

al il professore

yes to those who wanna rock me... u cant... IF U WANT ME TO SPEAK ENGLISH I WILL SAY I skid U
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

within Both of those who asked to speak english, several have cheated in the live events.

I come back to the real subject  o this topic. None of u ignore we have a lot o fun, waiting late in the night, to drive together. But I feel so sick that i mustnt stay quiet. But u know me, i like to reveal the truth. And to make ado in the chat rooms and the forums, because they are so boring.

If u want a real life and true competition, dear drivers, please drive without any kind of replay handling. Because some of u are so fast, so often, that its pathetic. I cant understand why i am always the last one, and the only one that got penalties ... :D u are pathetic superduper drivers.

The result is that i wont participate long time if it goes on like this. I know, u dont matter, u even race without me when u can... but i hope only one thing, that this cant last long because other pipsqueaks (the new ones that could have made these events more populars and fun) wont join, or will join once and never again because it smells the cheated dices...

go play the sandbox superduper bigfoot ah ah ah ah ah

pArAnO

hum..  :lol:  :shock: , can you clarify your accusations? (and above all, your proof)