News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Nuisance

Started by Mingva, October 13, 2003, 06:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

pfff, I guess it's Argammon's track. Not so easy and not attractive. In my opinion, the track is designed only for competition but not for fun (brr, road on water).

Design: 3
Fun: 2
Racing: 4

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Very good competition track. It is interesting, too, so it pushes up the fun rating. A bit too hard to be a funny track. Good design, but nothing more. The better driver will give a better mark on this track I think. I think the designer is Argammon.

Design: 3
Fun: 4
Competition: 4
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

My track?
Didn't you read my comments on the other tracks?
This track is like all the others.Way to many fast parts and not enough slow curves.
I'll vote on it later,as it's late.

Krys TOFF

I think it's Alain's track, who else would have the idea of the shortcut shown in the replay ? :shock:

1st I thought it was a bad dual way track, with one way much faster than the other, but, seeing the replay, I changed my mind.
I think this track could be an excellent competition track because of this SC (that some pipsqueaks may have found and most of the others, including me, not), and it's not a full 6th gear indy track like 42.
5 for competition. :D

Fun isn't very good : too much roads on water, especially the finish, I don't like it. Only 2 for fun.

Design is not bad, too much big lakes I think, but not a regular thing like 42. 3 points for design.

satanziege

Not a bad track, but it felt wrong :) Design is quite nice though no revolution so: 4, as a bit too conventional only 3 for fun, nevertheless good for competition: 4
FNORD!

Argammon

Hehe :)

Version 1:

Design: 3 ,nothing special not bad either
Fun: 3-4 ,just IMO
competition:5,at least you can do some tricks

Version 2:
Design:5
Fun:5
Comp:5

And I will be like Krys CTG and so many others and chose version 2!
:)