News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Interviews

Started by CTG, January 13, 2004, 05:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Renato Biker"will I? I think no. I don't know how to do this  :?

hey, who said that I would ask nasty things?  :evil:

As usual, the last interviewed person has the law to ask ONE question from the next one, the other 10 is mine. :)

Oh okay...great...I'm looking forward to this interview - nasty or not  :smt041

CTG

Have you ever tasted... hmmm... an Indy? :D

lised

Quote from: "CTG"Have you ever tasted... hmmm... an Indy? :D

:)  as I told you yesterday I want all the questions on the same time  :D

Argammon

Yessssss an Lise interview would be great :)

CTG

Quote from: "Argammon"Yessssss an Lise interview would be great :)

You can prepare it if you really want to. I'm quite busy these days.  :?

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"Okay, first question: what's your size (you know which  :-D )? :D:D:D

--- phew, I'm very happy that Lise didn't ask your size (you know which  :-D ) in return...  :shock:  :?  :P

CTG

LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have no problem with it. I'm not Mingva.  :-D

Chulk

Interviews are great. Interview Lised, she seems to have a great sense of humour!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I recommend one question to Lise:

Please write down to us the answer to the nastiest/most perverse question that you would dare/want to answer. :)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

I asked a nasty one in msn and she answered. And it was about Stunts. :) More info in private message.  :-D

CTG

Lise: Check your private messages! You got the questions! ;) Please answer them and send it back in private message or e-mail.

lised

Quote from: "CTG"Lise: Check your private messages! You got the questions! ;) Please answer them and send it back in private message or e-mail.

I'll start right now  :D  Can I ask who you have interviewed before? then I won't pick one who's allready been taken...  :smt023

CTG

Alain, Bonzai Joe, Zak, Akoss, CTG, Mingva, Krys Toff, CTG, Renato Biker - I hope I didn't forget anybody.

CTG

INTERVIEW WITH LISE IS AVAILABLE!!!

:smt060  :smt060  :smt060

;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Alain, Bonzai Joe, Zak, Akoss, CTG, Mingva, Krys Toff, CTG, Renato Biker - I hope I didn't forget anybody.
If I remember it well, I asked you to interview DC during my interview (2 years ago or so), and you never did... :?