News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

www.stuntschallenge.net, automatic .RPL handling and competing

Started by wind, February 07, 2012, 02:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friker

wind

I added this morning option to choose what car to show top time for.. so you can choose a track, then it lists times for all cars like usual but you can also choose to show times only for a specific car.. this should make competing with cars slower then Indy nicer, because they are in sort of their own categories even though they don't have a chance in the global high score chart (in which who has most winning times in all tracks).

The idea for making time delayed competitions is nice and we also thought of it once, the implementation would go much like what you thought here. Now just have to find time to implement it, maybe on some holiday.

The re-designed track elements you see on the page aren't actually re-designed but actual 3D objects taken from Stunts, rendered together using PovRay in the server. Thanks go for the main creator again, who is not me. :)

How would we go in adding stunts challenge to the stunts portal like you mentioned? Do you mean the front page of stunts.hu, or some other page? We could maybe create a banner for it and then contact the admin person.

zaqrack

please create a banner and I will be glad to put you on the portal (stunts.hu main page)

Usrin

Genial work, good luck for further improvements! Btw, I hope Zak won't give up competition management seeing that.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Duplode

Indeed, it could be useful to have a separate Räcer's Café alongside stuntschallenge's no-nonsense, straight-to-racing trackside atmosphere.

alanrotoi

Overdrijf

O, hey, I missed this thread. Wow, great work. I'm gonna try this.

CTG