News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Insane or maniac?

Started by Guest, January 28, 2004, 07:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Okay, okay, perhaps you are right. I have not too much information about that competition, only just I know that my replays weren't accepted...  :?

You mentioned anti-european behaviour sounds false: show me only one active Stunts pipsqueak from Asia and Africa - if you can, you are absolutely right.

alanrotoi

I'll tell you from another way. The brazilian guy doesn't know the community, he don't know if there are europeans, asians or martians racing.

CTG

Anyway we had pipsqueaks from the following countries:

Russia
Canada
United States of America
Brasil
Australia
India
Argentina
Mexico
Peru
Colombia
Bolivia
Venezuela
Turkey
Chile
Singapore
France
Spain
Sweden
Germany
Finland
Malaysia
Norway
Poland
Italy
Ecuador
New Zealand
United Kingdom
Uruguay
Bulgaria
Iceland
Serbia
Hungary
Portugal
Austria
Czech Republic
Lithuania
Sri Lanka
Denmark
Netherlands
Switzerland
Belgium
El Salvador
Israel
Slovenia
Lebanon
Malta

alanrotoi

This is just to add information:
The country is Colombia and not Columbia. It is a Canadian state (almost sure).

And I can add that the pipsqueaks from Argentina were from very different places: Buenos Aires, Mendoza, La Plata, Santa Rosa, C?rdoba, Mar del Plata, Chascom?s, Avellaneda, Gonz?lez Cat?n. These are who I remember now.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I'll tell you from another way. The brazilian guy doesn't know the community, he don't know if there are europeans, asians or martians racing.

He knows, I sent replays, he accepted it during his pre-test in 2003 (and yours was accepted too : you were 1st Alan, I was second. :wink:
When he started in 2004, I sent, got a "not accepted" answer, I suggested him to do as 4DSL (that is a non-Brazilians scoreboard) and since then site has never been updated !

alanrotoi

So we are agree :) He knows 1 french and 1 argentine from the community and Dark Chaser of course.

The 1st track was in september-october and in the second track (october-november) I sent a time but it wasn't accepted and soon it didn't had any more updates :S

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"The 1st track was in september-october and in the second track (october-november) I sent a time but it wasn't accepted and soon it didn't had any more updates :S

I also sent a time for 2nd track (that was a slight modification of Joe's track) but scoreboard had never been updated for it.

A new competition started in January, and that's when I got a "not accepted" answer. CTG also sent a time in January, so Stunts POP manager knows 2 europeans. :wink:

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"The insane (or maniac) CTG announces his retirement - but not now. But I promise: if I reach my 100th race in Stunts championship, I won't continue (I have 78 at the moment, which means the 4th place on the permanent pipsqueaks list).

Now I decided about counting system: I'll add the cups also (only to the number of races cathegory) - it means I'm very close to retireing! :)

alanrotoi

I don't understand why in the number 100th. I mean you won't regret if you race 1 race more o 1 race less. Is it just for the records? I hope you won't left so early.

CTG

100th race is a good and nice occasion to retire. I want to leave Stunts since almost one year, but I was fond of the community and I was better and better every months - so I stayed. Now I can't see any reason to continue - chat is boring, forum too, interest in Stunts decreased globally. Another reason to give up racing is my studies. I'm unable to race with half-power: if I can't do a really good lap, or I have no time to improve enough, then I won't send my replay in. Since I started to race here I lost several days from study because of Stunts and other PC activities. Now I want to change my life: less computer, less game - but more time for my studies and of course more time for my girlfriend. But I won't disappear forever! I'll be here as an old member of the community. I'll only give up racing, not more...

Mingva

We believe you  :lol:

CTG

You can laugh, but I'll retire soon. I hate to be always 2nd-5th...  :?

Mingva

You proved you're liar  :P Maybe you won't race 1,2, perhaps 3 races... But you definitelly will send a rpl again. It's too much time spent with Stunts just to forget a fun of racing (and competing with others).

Girls aren't constant, Stunts is  :D  Just put Helen's or Cherry's foto near your PC. It should increase a motivation to you  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Mingva"You proved you're liar  :P Maybe you won't race 1,2, perhaps 3 races... But you definitelly will send a rpl again. It's too much time spent with Stunts just to forget a fun of racing (and competing with others).

Girls aren't constant, Stunts is  :D  Just put Helen's or Cherry's foto near your PC. It should increase a motivation to you  :lol:

I won't. This is not fun for me, only racing against the clock. Now I'm bored in it, sorry. About girls: in my life girls are constant :) And I don't find any sexual thing in Cherry's or Helen's photo (now in 2004 that models are old and probably ugly) :D