News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Insane or maniac?

Started by Guest, January 28, 2004, 07:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Cherry isn't a model ;)
By the way, I'm very sad to hear you're quitting, CTG. But I fully understand your reasons - Stunts has taken too much of my time as well, and I'm a bit worried that I seem to be getting back into it. I hope you do well with your studies and your girlfriend  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

I think everyone will reach finally the "Oracle" level.
That means racing when you want it, when you like it, when you have fun with it.
That's what I do for now.

Of course, I like to test new tracks, so I race each comp. And if I have a replay, I send it. That's why I'm present on all comps, and that's the difference with many of the other pipsqueaks probably.

Sometimes, I don't like the track and race only once (that's what I did for last Stunts LOL track for example), sometimes I like and race harder (like in ZCT 37).

I'm sure CTG will do it too soon. Like many pipsqueaks already does, like I do.
Of course, he is young, and wants to win for now. :D
But, like Alan Rotoi, like Bonzai Joe, like Mingva, I'm sure he'll be back after some races break and will race only for the fun of it. Well... I hope he wil... I thought Alain would be back too and he isn't... :(

I remember last year, CTG wanted to leave too and he finally decided to stay when I proposed to team-up with him. He was really inspired by that team-up, see his 2004 impressive results. :shock:  :wink:

Please CTG, don't leave. Remember it's just a game, not the competition of your life. :D  :wink:

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Another thing: in the last few weeks or months I started to feel that I spend too much time sitting before my computer. Why I mention this? Because it caused a strange and undesirable change in my personality: my behaviour conformed to CTG's. Now I'm fighting against this effect, let's hope that the good will win! ;)

Wheee, I'm still here - and the dark side won! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "CTG"Another thing: in the last few weeks or months I started to feel that I spend too much time sitting before my computer. Why I mention this? Because it caused a strange and undesirable change in my personality: my behaviour conformed to CTG's. Now I'm fighting against this effect, let's hope that the good will win! ;)

Wheee, I'm still here - and the dark side won! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

This is the Dark Side:

CTG

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"100th race is a good and nice occasion to retire. I want to leave Stunts since almost one year, but I was fond of the community and I was better and better every months - so I stayed. Now I can't see any reason to continue - chat is boring, forum too, interest in Stunts decreased globally. Another reason to give up racing is my studies. I'm unable to race with half-power: if I can't do a really good lap, or I have no time to improve enough, then I won't send my replay in. Since I started to race here I lost several days from study because of Stunts and other PC activities. Now I want to change my life: less computer, less game - but more time for my studies and of course more time for my girlfriend. But I won't disappear forever! I'll be here as an old member of the community. I'll only give up racing, not more...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :-D

CTG

Ooops I always mistype, I wanted to say 1000th. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGOoops I always mistype, I wanted to say 1000th. ;D
I think I'll be the first one to reach 1000 competition races of Stunts. If someone reach this number one day or another. ;D

CTG

Optimistic... ca. 60 races/year is your average, it is at least 10-12 more years in Stunts. I think there won't be any competitions in 2017.

zaqrack

there will be, at least one :D

CTG

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Oh yes you will be too old in 2017. :P

Chulk

Oldie but goldie (Just guessing JTK answer), am I right JTK?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 07, 2007, 01:59:28 PM
Optimistic... ca. 60 races/year is your average, it is at least 10-12 more years in Stunts. I think there won't be any competitions in 2017.
I hope that Stunts Career project will finally be online in 2017. And as it's goal is to be a permanent online career mode with Stunts, there's no reason for me to suppress it.