News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Mingva, February 11, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

One more old mystery solved.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

"From now on you'll see a devalued Rotoi. A less participative and easy to beat Rotoi, as alain likes :D."

Alan Rotoi, March 24, 2003.

Damn, I can't escape this curse I made for myself ten years ago. :D

dreadnaut

Just write the opposite, and it will happen! :D

CTG

CTG

Quote from: Leo Ramone on September 01, 2003, 09:39:38 PM
Everyone speaks about copycats, but nobody saw anything about copydogs  :)  :)  :D  :lol:

alanrotoi

Quote from: Bonzai Joe
Bonzai Joe: Kerry is not backed by neo-conservatives at all. I dont know about the major corporations, but the biggest of them are paying George W. Bushs campaign because he gives them tax cuts. For major corporations, it would be quite stupid to support Kerry. Sure, I would like to see a different president than those two, but it is not the same at all...

25-Oct-2004  ??? :-* :-*

BonzaiJoe

Give me a break! It was (exactly) 10 years ago. I was only 19. I didn't realize that of course the very big money, while probably desiring a republican president, also support the democratic campaigns so everyone owes them something. I'll still hold that there would have been quite a significant difference between a Kerry presidency and a Bush presidency because Bush was never just a republican president - he was the president of an extremist government conducting very harmful foreign policy and moral policy (which shouldn't even be a concept). Those things aren't what big money cares most about anyway.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I don't remember what I though about it but probably the same of you. Kerry was a "hippie-soldier" against Vietnam war. Who would think 40 years later he will bloodthirsty about invading another country?

Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs448eq1k9M

GTAManRCR

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 14, 2004, 07:29:12 PM
Here is the ULTIMATE Stunts quote :

Kevin Pickell : 6th gear is a bug

Taken from Zak's interview. :wink:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

alanrotoi

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 17, 2022, 12:57:52 PM
I find the GTO quite difficult to drive, but I'll give this a try.

Then he screwed us with a super magic carpet. ;D

dreadnaut

GTAManRCR

Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!