News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The Guns Of Brixton

Started by Shoegazing Leo, February 13, 2004, 12:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

A new team is born on the Stunts Comunity!

The Guns Of Brixton

The Guns Of Brixton are:

- Leo Ramone - Brazil
- Guga - Italy
- Dark Chaser - Brazil
- Jo?o Boy (I don't know if this nick is sure) - Brazil

CTG

CTG

So you will form a team!

My tips:

A, with Dark Chaser
B, with Krys, DJ and me
C, with Mimas Racing

Answer C, means that you will improve a lot, you become a top driver - without starting the game or making a lap on the current track (HexAlain and MingCheat will help you a lot...  :P )

JTK

Waiting for the worms to come...  :shock:

al il professore

i hope it has nothing to do with mimas racing :D
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"i hope it has nothing to do with mimas racing :D
Stupid sentence.
Is it supposed to be funny ? Why are you so aggressive and mocking about Leo ? :(
Leo has always been fair to Orion during more than 1 year. He may have never been the fastest of us, but he tried and improved month after month. He never missed a race and he finished 2nd in Stunts LOL and 1st amateur of Zakstunts 2003.
Leo was a part of Orion legend, too bad he was just fired like that.
I also hope he won't join Mimas racing, but I'm sure it's not for the same reasons than you Alain. If he join Mimas racing, I'm sure he will be considered as a listfiller, not as a member. :roll:

Quote from: "CTG"Answer C, means that you will improve a lot, you become a top driver - without starting the game or making a lap on the current track (HexAlain and MingCheat will help you a lot...  )
Another stupid sentence. :P
As long as I was in Orion, no-one ever raced for me, and I never raced for anyone.

al il professore

Leo ramone is the worst driver on earth. He is not... His results are stupid,  i like to laugh on him.

He is the incarnation of the double zero, without the 7.

As Mimas Racing need results, and I will myself get fired if i dont meet them, Emperor Caesar should try to earn some golden laurel crown before the hot seat upon which he is seating blows his ass.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "al il professore"Leo ramone is the worst driver on earth. He is not... His results are stupid,  i like to laugh on him.

He is the incarnation of the double zero, without the 7.

As Mimas Racing need results, and I will myself get fired if i dont meet them, Emperor Caesar should try to earn some golden laurel crown before the hot seat upon which he is seating blows his ass.

1- Alain, our future sucesses will smash your face..

2- Double Zero? 7? What skid is it?

al il professore

good luck in smashing my face with poor replays ;)

al il professore

but, sorry, double zero means you are worthless and 7 means 007 like james bond... you dont understand? i dont understand your puns either :)

Shoegazing Leo

Excelent Start!!!!
Points for Dark Chaser. The first points of The Guns Of Brixton. Every team's work!!!
Let's Go, because tomorrow comes today!!!

Gutix

Congratulations Guns...

The Metal Team was almost champion... next time wil be (if it will be a next time...)

Mingva