News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

maintenance problems

Started by zaqrack, September 04, 2004, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Hi

I fell down some stairs with my bike, my chin has riven, several bruises all over my body, left arm broken (fixed for 4 weeks), an the middle finger on my right hand has broken too.
Its quite hard to use the computer this way, so updates will be a bit rare,and the next track might also be late for a while

sorry guys, i will be more careful next time, i was fortunate, it could have been much worse

zak

alanrotoi

Ouch! I hope you get better soon!  :(

BonzaiJoe

I'm really sorry to hear about that - I hope you get well quickly! Lise wishes you well too. Never mind the updates - just tell us the results if you can.

But now at least you have a good excuse to make other people do everything for you :)
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Oh, shit! :? I wish you a speedy recovery, too!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Ouch!  :o That doesn't sound good!  :( I hope it doesn't hurt too much and that your brother and your (girl-)friends take care of you!

Get well soon!   :?

Krys TOFF

Ouch ! It hurts ! :shock:
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
Rest well, whatever the time it takes.

zaqrack

thank you all, i got a lot better from your posts :)
feeling quite ok, the bad thing is that i have to wear gypsum for 2 weeks, its heavy, im sweating under, its hot, hate it. at least i can draw nice things on it :)  then hopefully i can have plastic fixation for the remaining two weeks.

JTK

At least no operation for you, that's good. And the first two weeks will be over soon and now you can already look forward for the unbeatable feeling of getting off from the gypsum (I guess the right word for what you mean is cast, a bandage made of gypsum). And now, having a useless left arm, for the next four weeks you can exercise your automatic racing skills... :) So I wish you good recovery and not too hot days.

Mingva

Zak, I hope this crashing accident won't decrease your racing skills  :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"Its quite hard to use the computer this way, so updates will be a bit rare,and the next track might also be late for a while

sorry guys, i will be more
zak

By the way. Has there been any update for long long months except for track closures?  :roll:

The other thing: I always admired Zaki's egoism. Why don't you ask Bonzai Joe (or satanziege) to build next track? It seems it's much more important that let track builder be you than keeping the schedule... Awful...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

JTK

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "JTK":shock: Oh, Akoss.... :?

I just don't want to drive a 35 seconds long track for 2 weeks just because Zaki doesn't tend to ask his teammates or anybody to create new track because he can't.

In a super professional competition, isn't there a backup track which can be used in situations like this? AkossStunts HAS backup track, although it's a small competition.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"super professional competition

lol. this never was and never will be something like that.
who said anyway for sure that there wont be a new track in time.

should i send you last years and this years php code? just to check how much i have updated...

i just dont care, think what you want and leave me alone.

BonzaiJoe

Well, Argammon made ZCT36.
And stop being such a Helen Akoss, it's just silly.
But we can't be quite sure.