News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

maintenance problems

Started by zaqrack, September 04, 2004, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Oh - I became "Joe's Friend"... did I ever want to be?  :?

BonzaiJoe

Well, you were always Bonzai Joe's friend :D
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

zaqrack

dreams DO come true...

we had an idea with my love 2 weeks ago to build a tandem bike until springtime, so we can ride together.
I started looking around for prices, and found out that from 1000EUR we could build a fairly good bike. Hell, thats a lot but we have time to gather it - i thought.
and then I found a guy who is the author of the biggest Hungarian bike magazine, and who is sending his tandem He is a very kind guy.
that was 1 week ago
the bike is now in our room, and we also had our first short ride.
(yes, my arm is still fixed, but now i sit in the back, so i dont have to use it. later when it'll be ok again we'll change places of course. its not worse thsn travelling on a bus, doesnt hurt at all)
and the best thing... it was only 500EUR. Well, still a lot, but remember we bought it together. and I did some calculations, this bike setup (only very good hi-quality brand parts + some real rarities, custom made parts, etc), if we would have bought all the parts new would have cost 1800EUR.
Something we could never afford in our life.
so, if two people have a dream, and they dream it togethr it comes true, I'm really sure now. We already have our next dream but it's a secret :)

And definitely I'm happy as never ever...

Mingva

QuoteWe already have our next dream but it's a secret
Wedding plus many children  :?:  :D

BonzaiJoe

Zakstunts update?  :D

(just kidding, congratulations on your bike)

BonzaiJoe

Oh, and by the way, I want to see Szabina on the scoreboard :D You say you don't have to change to be perfect for her, so she must love Stunts ;)

JTK

Cool bike! But I can hardly imagine you keeping it in your room - it seems far too long for this.  :)

BTW: Nice to see the photo and to know, that I've been there...  :D

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "JTK"I can hardly imagine you keeping it in your room - it seems far too long for this.  :)

That's what she said last night.

JTK

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

zaqrack

JTK

...still wiping the tears off my eyes from laughing...

But how do you get the bike up the stairs Zak? It (the bike :!:) won't fit into the elevator, will it?

satanziege

*lol*

My girlfriend and me had a tandem ride once during holiday on an island (Langeoog) - it was terrible, luckily the ways were wide enough for us to stay on them... Must have loooked as if we were terribly drunk, so not only congrats to your bike, but also for the ability to drive it ;)
FNORD!