News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 47 - The New Era

Started by Mingva, January 04, 2005, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Hmm so it comes along that way? Hmm I feel misunderstood like always in the stunts community ;) But I won't argue against it.... let's just stop talking about me.... because...... erm ..... because it is starting to bore me...... and if it's starting to bore me...... it proly bored everyone else already  :twisted:

Mingva

Quote..... it proly bored everyone else already
true, true  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

1 Alan Rotoi
2 Argammon
3 Gutix
4 Bonzai Joe
5 CTG
6 Akoss Poo
7 Alain
8 Dark Chaser
9 Krys Toff
10 Zak McKracken
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"1,  Alan Rotoi (he can beat his student/ghost easily with half power too)*
2,  Bonzai Joe (he'll take it seriously but he must discover his main opponent again)
3,  Gutix (the second best driver of South America)*
4,  Alain (will find some motivation, but he isn't ready to fight Rotoi again)
5,  Akoss Poo (Laura makes him slower... :P )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6,  Usrin (remember Z39, he was GOOD on that)
7,  Zak McKracken (I only hope he'll race more seriously)
8,  CTG (I'll leave out some weeks, let's make a modest tip - I'll finish higher - or I hope I will)
9,  Krys Toff (first prestige match in ZSC2005 with CTG victory... :D)
10, Dark Chaser (the new CTG... or not? Skills are similar to my late 2002- early 2003 performance)

Okay, new tips - as you can see, the former one was still without Argammon...  :)

1, Alan Rotoi
2, Argammon
3, Bonzai Joe
4, Gutix
5, Alain
6, Akoss Poo
7, Dark Chaser
8, Usrin
9, CTG
10, Zak McKracken

alanrotoi

I don't know about 1st place. I'm racing alone against the world.  :evil:

Argammon

Fortunatly,fortunatly you do Alan!

BTW your 'new' avatar looks kinda cool,just realized ;)

al il professore

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AH AHAH

and

AH

my first victory is to have put CTG + AKOSS POO in the deep shit!

my leading position make their prediction sense appear totally nonsense!!

and while mingva must choose between the two options: WILL YOU CONTINUE DRIVING? Yes, continue No don't continue...

my saxon opponents must be saying: orh arh! oh no more urh left!!! i cant scheisse play anymore to schoen schoen my replay orh arh!!

my latin opponents must be saying: jodeeeeeeeeer tioooooo que paso la ONCHA de su madre el puto henday?sss!!! le mato!!! le mato!!! I LOSE AGAIN!!

my hungarian opponents must be saying: alain's pina in beans!!! igen!! igen!! nem!!! NEMIGEN!!!! alain le van fingvaaaaaa!!!

my favorite meal is the risotto. you know how to cook one? the best risotto is the one which stayed long on the fire.

today i cooked a SAUSAGE risotto with BEANS and DULCE DE LECHE sauce!!!!

AAHAHAHA AHAHHA AHAH HAHHAH

get out of my car cause baby you cant drive no more!!

aaAHAHAHAaaAHHAHAAaaaaHAHHAHA

CTG:

1, Alan Rotoi
2, Argammon
3, Bonzai Joe
4, Gutix
5, Alain

aHAHAHAAaahaAHA

koss poo

1 Alan Rotoi
2 Argammon
3 Gutix
4 Bonzai Joe
5 CTG
6 Akoss Poo
7 Alain

AHAHAHAaaAHAHAHAHA
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

wow it feels good to be the best! i will eat some hagen daz now!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

...and there's my prediction:

1. Argammon - let him win and he will disappear for a while :D
2. Alain - good start, mate :wink:
3. Alan Rotoi - I hope he'll try to do better time;
4. Bonzai Joe;
5. Akoss Poo;
6. CTG;
7. Gutix - after-champion crisis :?
8. Dark Chaser;
9. zaqrack;
10. Usrin.

Argammon

If I can still change my prediction:

1)Alain  
2)Argammon
3)Alanrotoi
4)Bonzai Joe
5)Akoss
6)CTG
7)Dark Chaser
8)Zak
9)Gutix
10)Krys

And Mingva,was that comment really necessary?Both the 'let him win' and the he will leave :) :) :) part would usually ask for a nasty reply from me,which could very well lead to another flamewar.
As I am not interested in those anymore I will simply not reply with any hostilities,instead I am just asking you to consider if it's worth to be like that in the future.

See ya and happy racing

Mingva

It's the last day to submit/edit your tips  :!:

Sorry Argammon. I didn't wanted to insult you with my previous post. It seems, you're in bad mood after Alain beat your time  :smt090

al il professore

now lets play for history. alanrotoi is preparing and bonzai joe also is playing to be on the podium. only one can be the winner. gutix could join the fight, akoss and CTG: time to prove your level raised to the maximum! This month, we could have the race of the year! the race of the decade!!!

i hope that the first five will be in the same second :) it can happen!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Sorry Alain, I thought you wouldn't race 100% seriously. After all, I have to make my final tips:

1 Alan Rotoi (he is the best and he will surprise everybody in the end with his fantastic time)
2 Argammon (fights hard against Alain but doesn't notice Rotoi's power)
3 Alain (will lose by 0.10 in a tight fight against Argammon)
4 Bonzai Joe (races only 98%... and that's not enough)
5 CTG (with this car he can't surprise the leaders)
6 Zak (it is his car, so finishes higher than usual)
7 Dark Chaser (in a new team he is capable of catching some lazy top drivers)
8 Akoss Poo (it seems i have a girlfriend)
9 Gutix (he seems to be away)
10 Usrin (on the last weekend, he drives a time which is enough for top10)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

al il professore

for me the winning time will be 1.06. and now, seeing what i saw on this wonderful replay of mine, i can believe no one will be under the minute.

i replayed the start of my replay and found another second bonus in the first twenty seconds!!! so my start was very weak while my end is very strong.

i will have a 1.07 final replay.

and i think a good pipsqueak  (or perhaps me) can win another three seconds there with a powergear after the first loop and before the first cork... and reach 1.06 to do a very good replay. it is probable that a 1.01 could be driven by a superstar, once a decade so it wont happen.

Usrin

1 Alain
2 Argammon
3 Alan Rotoi
4 Bonzai Joe
5 CTG
6 Gutix
7 Dark Chaser
8 Zak
9 Akoss Poo
10 Krys TOFF

(Akoss Poo: sorry, the chance of my racing on this track is only 20%. I have to learn more than I expected, so I had to postpone my exam from 28th to 31th January; and on 29th, there will be a Metnet meeting, I think you know about that.)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.