News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Ghosts

Started by Argammon, January 30, 2005, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

What's stunts reaper on the scoreboard?
Judging from his text it's 100% one of the old pipsqueaks,a newbie would never write like this :)

Anyways,I wonder why Zak didn't remove it from the scoreboard,instead of changeing its name? I mean it might influence others to do the same meaning it could end in chaos?

But thinking about it... If this is common practise I think I will send slightly different replays under 10 different names next month :) Interesting top 10 guaranted....

PS:I know it was supposed to be a joke,but still......but it should still be against the rules,which as I saw with my not counted december replay are followed very strictly =P

Mingva

hahahaha, just look who's talking here :D A guy from the uninhabited island  :lol: Anyway, if GrimReaper is a fake driver he should be removed.  But I guess Zak already checked it.

CTG

Be sure that Zak have never checked IP addresses since the CrazyDriver affair...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"What's stunts reaper on the scoreboard?
Judging from his text it's 100% one of the old pipsqueaks,a newbie would never write like this :)

Anyways,I wonder why Zak didn't remove it from the scoreboard,instead of changeing its name? I mean it might influence others to do the same meaning it could end in chaos?

But thinking about it... If this is common practise I think I will send slightly different replays under 10 different names next month :) Interesting top 10 guaranted....

PS:I know it was supposed to be a joke,but still......but it should still be against the rules,which as I saw with my not counted december replay are followed very strictly =P

Maybe grim reaper is just a ghost just to show a no-rh time ?
So, why not a 2nd scoreboard with no-rh times ? :idea:
No points, no champion title, just for those who want to race no-rh too.
I don't remember if it has been suggested before or not. :roll:

About grim reaper : 1st, I didn't care as his (or her ? :lol: ) time would give him no point, but as there's the decimal points added now...
If grim reaper is a ghost (and he probably is) he should not steal points to real pipsqueaks IMO.

CTG

Me, me, me.

;D

30000 project still in progress. And I also want to overtake Ezekiel Kemboi in overall posts. ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on September 10, 2007, 11:39:48 AM
Me, me, me.

;D

30000 project still in progress. And I also want to overtake Ezekiel Kemboi in overall posts. ;D

Ezekiel Kemboi is not a ghost. Appearance of Ezekiel Kemboi is a very sad story... :( I got a week ban here in the forum. It had passed, but I still couldn't log in. Zak said there's might be some problems with my browser, I would have been able to log in after that. But I still couldn't. This was repeated for many times, and thus my ban lasted really long... I asked Zak many times, but for a long while, he wasn't able/about to do against this problem. Later Bonzai Joe had this problem too, and that lead to the solution: Zak admitted that the problem wasn't with my broswer. He adjusted the settings, so Akoss Poo and Bonzai Joe was able to come back to the forum. And Ezekiel Kemboi left the forum with that.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFFwhy not a 2nd scoreboard with no-rh times ?
I didn't remembered that I was the 1st to suggest this. And it appeared in ZakStunts in 2006. ;D

Regarding the "grim reaper", he never came back, so it wasn't a CTG's ghost : CTG's ghosts always come back. :D

CTG

Why do you think that, Mr T?ff? ;D

BonzaiJoe

I can name at least 10 CTG ghosts that haven't come back...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I can name at least 20... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CrazyDriver on January 22, 2008, 10:43:52 PM
Why do you think that, Mr T?ff? ;D
I think that "Stunts Grim Reaper" was Zak's ghost to promote noRH 2nd scoreboard that finally appeared in 2006. :D

CTG

who the skid was short cutfinder?

alanrotoi

Quote from: zaqrack on February 17, 2004, 01:39:17 PM
The only proven cheating by far was racing+voting under multiple names...

ZakStunts rules:
QuoteAny form of system abuse results in the banning from the competition

This rule hasn't been applied yet.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 06, 2015, 05:42:59 PM
Quote from: zaqrack on February 17, 2004, 01:39:17 PM
The only proven cheating by far was racing+voting under multiple names...

ZakStunts rules:
QuoteAny form of system abuse results in the banning from the competition

This rule hasn't been applied yet.

Luckily. I don't want to race under a new (main) name.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.