News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

When and where?

Started by JTK, July 25, 2005, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Well it was not one of the worst flamewars in my opinion... But it's good to see you're back Argammon, and that you haven't changed at all either  :D

But it's sad to hear you won't come to this meeting either... Unless it's in late August, which is not quite impossible of course.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Well it was not one of the worst flamewars in my opinion...

That's true. It would be overstating to say that it was a light one either - it was a medium-hard (or medium-light? :D) flamewar.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Never mind me sleeping in my good 15 years old car... :)

Oh - I'd love to return to Budapest and July/August seems to be good.

Argammon

JTK!!!!!!

Like last year   :lol:  :lol:

Can't you read????  :lol:

CTG

Argammon won't come, independently from the date or the place. I bet in a beer. :)

Argammon

You lost already!

Let me chose the date and the place and I will come 99,9999 %.

The remaining 0,00001 percent is Argammon being hit by suicide pigion or sth!

CTG

Choose the date, pal.

Argammon

Fine,you asked for it: May 17-X
                        or  : September 1-X

CTG

Too bad, Argy...  :? Or... Hmmm... Well May and June are the possible worst for me as I'll have to write my degree work and take the state exam in that months. I vote for July-August (September... it depends on my PhD application's success).

Argammon

Compromise:
The last week of august.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

As I expected: Alain started to spam again. He can't stand if somebody has more messages than he.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"As I expected: Alain started to spam again. He can't stand if somebody has more messages than he.

Bagoly mondja ver?bnek, hogy nagyfej?... :?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Bagoly mondja b?g?lynek, rohadt b?g?ly d?g?lj meg.