News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Hey guys why don't you try this competiton? The championship is getting hard and you shouldn't miss it ;)

Krys TOFF

Alan, why don't you race this competition too ? :-D

DieselJoe

I would, if my time wouldn't already be too short to race Zakstunts and USC seriously. :?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Paleke

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Alan, why don't you race this competition too ? :-D

CHAN!!

La pregunta del mill?n... :lol:

The million dolar question... :lol:

I think I know why, but I'll have to search it for a while...
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Paleke"The million dolar question... :lol:
I'm not the million dollar man, just the million dollar question man. :lol:  :wink:
Anyway, come on Alan, race WSC at least once. Prove the World that nobody is better than you at no-shortcut indy racing. Remember the loooong sequel of victory you had at ISA and IRC.
Come on, fasten your seatbelt and race. 8)

Paleke

Yep... I've just found it... Here it is:

Quote from: "Alan Rotoi (Fri Feb 04, 2005)"Look I don't take part because the tracks are not the same. They are like lukas loehrer 98's track  Mings and some of the oldies knows how a competition track should be.

I still don't know what that means, but I think that somehow he's insulting me  :roll: ...
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

Paleke, he just says that he finds your tracks not worth racing because he consider that they are not properly designed, which is not an insult but almost in my opinion. :?
This is a paradox, because at the same time he tries to advertise for your competition. :-k

Come on Alan, give them a try and you'll see that some of these tracks are better than some of ISA or IRC tracks, especially the tracks for the 2nd season of WSC.
1st tracks Paleke made were not too good, like anybody's first tracks. But he improved in track designing and his tracks are now good (ok, I didn't tried the last one so far, but I raced all of his previous tracks and I can tell you his tracks are good).

Paleke

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Paleke, he just says that he finds your tracks not worth racing because he consider that they are not properly designed, which is not an insult but almost in my opinion. :?
This is a paradox, because at the same time he tries to advertise for your competition. :-k

I know that, I was joking. I've even talk to him about it, just for fun, because I knew that my tracks weren't good. I'm not sure if my tracks are good now, but they are definetelly better than last year ones... ;-)

QuoteCome on Alan, give them a try and you'll see that some of these tracks are better than some of ISA or IRC tracks, especially the tracks for the 2nd season of WSC.

Do you want to know why he doesn't give it a try? Because he knows that he will be defeated by Ayrton (I think the expresion is right, isn't it?)  :D

alanrotoi

wait wait  :-)  I don't race in any stunts competition ^_^ that's the current reason. I didn't see how were the tracks since I wrote that message so I can't talk about them.

About what I said in those times it was not an insult, krys understood very well what I meant.

Si eso que escrib? te ofendi?, mis mas sinceras disculpas. (better in spanish ;))

Paleke

This is for Alan so I'll write in spanish:

No me ofendi? para nada, no te acord?s que incluso en ese entonces te hice exactamente el mismo chiste??? (por MSN) Yo tambi?n entend? lo mismo que Krys, pero a veces me gusta hacer chistes cuando algo que me dicen puede tener alguna otra interpretaci?n, por eso el" :roll: " al final de mi acotaci?n...

alanrotoi

hmm y seguro que cai en ese momento tambien :P

Paleke

Es verdad, Alan, en aquel momento ca?ste exactamente de la misma manera... :-D

By the way, you forgot to put the address (I know, it's in the portal, whatever...), so here it goes:

http://wsc.mundopc.net

or

http://wsc.tripod.com.ar

SuperBrian

Paleke, you wrote to me on mail: Another thing, you'll have to publish your times in the forum in the corresponding topic (don't forget you have to mail me your replay too). If you have any other doubt let me know by mail or in the forum, ok?

I have already downloaded the track and the special track and I have already driven them, but I cannot find the corresponding topic where I have to publish my time. I will send my times, when I get to know ehere this "corresponding topic" is. :wink:
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

SuperBrian

By the way, if I have to comment on this topic:

I like your tracks, and I like Porsche March Indy, so it couldn't be better!  :-D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."