News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

BonzaiJoe

So I have put myself on the night-train, the one that goes into the wastelands without a driver. It is dark, and the darkness inside and the emptiness of the cars that are meant to be full of people give off an air of comfort and seclusion from all time. However, there is always an air of anxiety in this train. You can never quite relax, because you never know where you are going. Surely tales have been told of the wonderful cities that have been found in the wastelands, but it can not be assumed that this train will go to any of those places. Actually it has never been proven that any train has stopped at any of these cities. There are several legends about exactly that, but they are ages old, and although they are widely believed, they can not be proven. There are some who go to the wasteland because they believe in these legends, and there are others who don't need to believe in the past legends in order to believe that they themselves will find these cities. Now, while you are in this train, it is too dark to see anything out of the windows. And since there is no driver you can ask where it is going, you only find out where you are when the train has stopped, and you step out. At the times when I have been on this train before, the moment of stepping out has been very intense. You step down the ladder, and while the train silently vanishes in the fog, you see the wasteland rising before you, and a feeling of excitement sets in. Although I have never stepped out in one of the wonderful cities, I have seen light on the horizon gleaming like gold. On occasions, I have walked toward this light, but it never appeared to come closer. At other times, the wasteland has been nearly as dark as the train, in fact so dark that the only way to tell that you were not still on the train was by the absence of the soothing feeling you get in the stomach from the movement of the train (which moves so smoothly that you can't feel the movement in any other way). But what all these times have in common is that after walking the wasteland for a while, it has suddenly turned out that I was only metres from home. In fact, in the darkness and in my elevated state of mind, I had not noticed that I had been searching around the area before my front door, despite the long time spent travelling away in the train. At those times, I disappointedly walk in, and although the warmth of my home is then a welcome pleasure, there is a certain air of disappointment in watching the same flies crawling up my wall as when I left, and the moonlight lazily drawing shapes on the floor like nothing had happened.
If a skeptical person should then ask why I keep taking this train, when, despite driving for hours, it always takes me to a place only metres from my home, I would say something like this: "that is because the destination of the train is unknown. It might be claimed that every voyage with the train has ended at about the same place that it has begun, and that if one takes the consequence of this fact, it might be assumed that the train never even goes anywhere, but only stands still on a side-track by my home, and that the soothing feeling of travelling that one feels in the train is only a product of the excitement one must inevitably feel upon travelling into the wasteland. But even if this is true, and I must stress that it is not necessarily true, surely this feeling of excitement must not be taken out of consideration. The true joy of the travels with this night-train is not the arrival to what may or may not be the wasteland, but the thrill of the expectation of possibly finding one of the glorious cities, and the soothing feeling one derives from travelling".
This particular night,
But we can't be quite sure.

Sperm is white, that's true. Only Istv?n HoffmanNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN's sperm is yellow, as we now. Just to inform the others.

1000.08 km

JTK

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 22, 2007, 07:37:51 PM
So I have put myself on the night-train [...]
This particular night,

Yes...? Go on! :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTK on January 25, 2007, 12:09:41 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 22, 2007, 07:37:51 PM
So I have put myself on the night-train [...]
This particular night,

Yes...? Go on! :)

Guns 'n Roses - Nightrain (1988)

Loaded like a freight train
Flyin' like an aeroplane
Feelin' like a space brain
One more time tonight

Well I'm a west coast struttin'
One bad mother
Got a rattlesnake suitcase
Under my arm
Said I'm a mean machine
Been drinkin' gasoline
And honey you can make my motor hum
Well I got one chance left
In a nine live cat
I got a dog eat dog sly smile
I got a Molotov cocktail with a match to go
I smoke my cigarette with style
An I can tell you honey
You can make my money tonight

Wake up late honey put on your clothes
Take your credit card to the liquor store
That's one for you and two for me by tonight
I'll be loaded like a freight train
Flyin' like an aeroplane
Feelin' like a space brain
One more time tonight

I'm on the nightrain
Bottoms up
I'm on the nightrain
Fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain
Ready to crash and burn
I never learn
I'm on the nightrain
I love that stuff
I'm on the nightrain
I can never get enough
I'm on the nightrain
Never to return - no

Loaded like a freight train
Flyin' like an aeroplane
Speedin' like a space brain
One more time tonight

I'm on the nightrain
And I'm lookin' for some
I'm on the nightrain
So's I can leave this slum
I'm on the nightrain
And I'm ready to crash an' burn
Nightrain
Bottoms up
I'm on the nightrain
Fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain

Whoa yeah
I'm on the nightrain
Love that stuff
I'm on the nightrain
An I can never get enough
Ridin' the nightrain
I guess I
I guess, I guess, I guess I never learn

On the nightrain
Float me home
Ooh I'm on the nightrain
Ridin' the nightrain
Never to return
Nightrain

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 25, 2007, 01:13:10 PM
Okay, okay, I have to open a topic: "Tell a word and Mr T?ff will quote a song" ;D
When will you open this topic ? ;D

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on February 20, 2007, 08:56:28 AM
Check the poll, I always change it. :D

seems like some people want to be me :)

Krys TOFF

JTK

JTK

DieselJoe

B??????FF!!! So many topics to catch up!  :o
Cheers!  :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1000.08 km

Usrin

4 votes for "I'm Zak"? HIHETETLEN! It seems that Zak has at least 3 ghosts! ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.