News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

DieselJoe

I saw a car with the number plate "B?-FF" (and of course some numbers)!  :D

Btw I would really like to drink a P?linka right now!  ::)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

Quand je bois du vin clairet,
   Ami tout tourne, tourne, tourne, tourne,
   Aussi d?sormais je bois Anjou ou Arbois,
Chantons et buvons, ? ce flacon faisons la guerre,
   Chantons et buvons, les amis, buvons donc!
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe
Quand je bois du vin clairet,
   Ami tout tourne, tourne, tourne, tourne,
   Aussi d?sormais je bois Anjou ou Arbois,
Chantons et buvons, ? ce flacon faisons la guerre,
   Chantons et buvons, les amis, buvons donc!
LOL, from where do you know this old French Tourdion song from XVIth century ?

BonzaiJoe

I do study the arts... It's such a brilliant song. So joyful and sorrowful at the same time. It describes myself quite well too. My favourite drinking song.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeMy favourite drinking song.
How do you sing it ? Slow version or fast version ? Slow one is the original one, with multiple voices singing with a small difference in start (French word is "chanter en canon", I don't know the English term for that). But now we do a faster one (simply increasing the rythm) with only one drinker singer. :D

BonzaiJoe

I only sing it with one voice, but if I had three more voices, I would sing it with four. I would say it's neither fast nor slow. I know what you mean by "canon", it's the same word in danish. But I haven't heard it that way.

Krys TOFF

What is Izevsk CTG ?

Quote from: BonzaiJoeI only sing it with one voice, but if I had three more voices, I would sing it with four. I would say it's neither fast nor slow. I know what you mean by "canon", it's the same word in danish. But I haven't heard it that way.
I'll try to find you a version "en canon". ;)

DieselJoe

Last weekend, when I was tottering around the streets of my hometown (guess if I was drunk or not :D ), I noticed a car with a Hungarian number plate. I thought the owner would be happy to be welcomed in our country with a greeting in his native language. Unfortunately I only know three Hungarian sentences... So I tried to choose the most applicable one and put a piece of paper behind his windscreen wiper on which I wrote "Kurva anyad baszd meg". I wonder if I could please him!  ;D
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

;D ;D ;D I'm laughing heavily! Well done, friend!
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

Can someone translate "Kurva anyad baszd meg" so I can laugh too. ;D

DieselJoe

Just some weeks ago I found the sheet again, where we collected the most important sentences of our languages for each other in Arhus...  :)
Guess it was translated with "skid your bloody mother" or something like that ::)

Nyald ki a seggem!
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: DieselJoeJust some weeks ago I found the sheet again, where we collected the most important sentences of our languages for each other in Arhus...  :)
Sadly, I lost my sheet many months ago... :-\

DieselJoe

Why is my left knee hurting that much and why the skid are my arms painted!?
Tool

BonzaiJoe

You were at a party last night at one of your friends' place. It was a great party, but at one point, when you had had a lot to drink, you decided it was time to go outside. Then, out on the road, you developed some kind of livestunts game which may or may not have included shopping karts. You crashed and fell on to the road with your left knee first, but didn't care. Then you went into the house again, drank a glass of rum while still laughing (it was a good glass of rum, you almost couldn't taste the alcohol). Then you sat down in a couch with some girls who were all very beautiful, and the only problem was that you fell asleep. Your friends then carried you off into some distant room, someone called for a marker, which was then brought in, and they started to paint on you. Unfortunately you woke up quite soon because they were too drunk, noisy and hard on you, and you tried to hit them. So they only managed to paint your arms and not the rest of your body, and then they left you there because they were too afraid that you would try to hit them again.

Quite soon, your friends are also going to tell you some funny things you said while you were half asleep. Hopefully not too revealing.

Sounds about right?

DieselJoe

Really not bad! :)
There really was a party at one of my friends' place. And there was a shopping cart involved in that night! :D But my girlfriend and me drove home with it... And I was told by the hosts, that I asked them if they had seen my knee-cap, so my injury must have already happened on the party! ;D
And I was conscious as I got painted. Later that night, when we were all very drunk, we thought it would be cool to paint watches on each other's arms. Mine was an atomic clock with a "destroy" button and some other special functions. 8) But as details are hard to paint with a fat marker, these watches stretched across the whole arm... ;D And it didn't only stick to watches in the further night... :D
I will post pictures as soon as I get them! ;)
Tool