News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Useless fact, snow depth: 36 cm in Kazincbarcika (33 out of it fell down today and yesterday). Highest since February 2003 here.
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

BonzaiJoe

Ah ZCT22... Great race.

This place is also full of snow. Everything is quiet and all the places look the same.
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 31, 2010, 10:47:20 PM
Ah ZCT22... Great race.

This place is also full of snow. Everything is quiet and all the places look the same.

I also thought about ZCT22. I was constantly running to the CPU room sending my new replay in the 60 cm of snow, extreme cold and fog in Debrecen from my new lodging... It was a great race, yes, I managed to get 3rd, beating Argammon and CTG. That was a very memorable month.

943.41 km

zaqrack

It`s snowtime and ZCT22 time again :) Thanks for the idea!  ;)

Quote from: CTG on February 01, 2010, 06:39:31 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 31, 2010, 11:29:36 PM
beating Argammon and CTG. That was a very memorable month.

Big thing, I still used auto gears. :P

Typical CTG crying... you should have tried harder to push in order to beat me, instead of finding alibis there... YOU WERE SLOWER THAN ME!!!  ;D ;D ;D

943.41 km

-17 out there, dick freezing cold... 35 cm snow, icy fog... it's the rage of the heaviest winter of the past years here.

Edit: -20 in the morning...

943.41 km

Who else wanted my crap?  ;D Shall I send you some of it?  ;D Should it be corny, nutty, runny etc.?  ;D

943.41 km

I guess CTG and a ghost of him voted for f*cking a horse, in order to take the lead away from my crap. Am I right? So please, CTG, F*CK A HORSE!!!  ;D ;D ;D

943.41 km

Chulk

I voted for the horse. It is by far the less dangerous situation of them all.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on March 01, 2010, 06:42:04 PM

Not quite sure about the "by far", even if you only account for physical risks and ignore the implications of the CNN bit...

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on March 01, 2010, 06:52:59 PM
Quote from: Chulk on March 01, 2010, 06:42:04 PM

Not quite sure about the "by far", even if you only account for physical risks and ignore the implications of the CNN bit...
Don't know what happened with CNN, I'll see the video of the link you're probably going to leave later, gotta go to work now.
Bye!

BonzaiJoe

Now I'm really looking forward (in an apprehensive kind of way) to Duplode CNN link of Chulk stallin a horse.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

i have just got it!! I thought (Broadcasted by CNN) was related to some video CNN had shown of somebody stallin a horse, not that the choice involved being broadcasted by CNN! LOL! Well, it's still the less dangerous, I can wear a mask and nobody would now it was me, except maybe my girlfriend... But she hates CNN!

zaqrack

and anyway, if CNN broadcats such an obscene material, faces are always covered. :)

Chulk

You're probably right, but still I wouldn't mind if my face was seen. Tt's still less dangerous than the other options... unless Mike Tyson is so drunk he can't land a punch, which I doubt in a boxer with his skill both for punching and consuming alcohol/drugs.