News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on March 03, 2010, 08:18:54 AM
and anyway, if CNN broadcats such an obscene material, faces are always covered. :)

That wasn't a condition, so you can't take it for granted.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

alanrotoi

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 30, 2010, 02:57:39 AM
So Töff is in... hell?

Dark Chaser included the toffstunts mail address in the Copa Stunts mailing list. Now it is bouncing...  :(

BonzaiJoe

I don't think that's a great way to sell a product...
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

Spamologocomisso

Quote from: CTG on March 05, 2011, 09:55:52 PM
Poo is not in the USA, but... ;D

Quote from: FC Barcelona - Real Zaragoza
56' Edmílson <-> Pintér Á. [Zaragoza]

Probably his airplane crashed. :D

zaqrack

after learning German for 8 years, but not using it actively in the past 10 years, I can still understand almost anything spoken/written, but I have troubles expressing myself.

I guess thats what you call passive language knowledge :)

Quote from: CTG on November 11, 2011, 11:15:19 AM
Finally! I could catch it.

I couldn't. My boss was giving me instructions about the edition of our research report that time.

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

JTK

Maurice André is dead. :'( (Guess, noone of you heard him play...)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

1000.08 km

alanrotoi

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 06, 2012, 03:23:03 PM
Any people attacking the other physically without a real reason should be punished with prison.

Any neighbours attacking me physically because I warned them not to smoke close to our flat's door (it's forbidden to smoke in the common places of the house & diffusion made our flat smelling like a cheap pub)... well... Hungarian law won't help me to make them punished.

What he caused: haematomas, bruises, joint injuries, my left shoulder in damned hard pain, plus he spitted in my (and my wife's) face several times. What's more, he shouted deadly threat for both of us. Police said they won't do anything as long as it doesn't become more serious (so it's not enough serious, I "love" this attitude). The question: shall we wait for the next attack and call the police when it's already too late?

I hate this country, not only because of this case. Hungary is a junkyard with very few estimable people.
My advice: Get a gun, shoot his knees and then when police comes say it was self-defense. As long as you still have your bruises, you will have it your way.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)