News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 29, 2013, 10:31:12 PM
In America, it's the worst word you can say - bar none. You really should be careful, because you could get into a fight.
And you might hurt people. As you are yourself an emotional nationalist, just think of the worst possible insulting phrase to use against Hungarians, and imagine how you'd feel.

Well, the strange thing is that I generally like n*ggers. But I just simply like to call them n*ggers. Partly because it sounds good, partly because it is funny how they act when they are called n*ggers (most of them get really hurt, some call themselves n*ggers proudly). For deeper understanding of this paradox, see the Lewis Hamilton topic...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

I think in Europe, you can say "nigger" without too much trouble. Of course it's a lame thing to say, but most people will not react very strongly. In America it's totally different. Black people can use it about themselves or other blacks, but if a white person says "nigger", it's a scandal and a cause for fist fights.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 03, 2013, 10:38:25 AM
I think in Europe, you can say "nigger" without too much trouble. Of course it's a lame thing to say, but most people will not react very strongly. In America it's totally different. Black people can use it about themselves or other blacks, but if a white person says "nigger", it's a scandal and a cause for fist fights.

Yeah, even in Stockholm? Europe es the worst society about discrimination.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on June 05, 2013, 12:50:05 PM
Are there any n*ggers in ARG?

I guess Alan Rotoi is a n*gger. Btw, the problems in Stockholm (Paris, London, etc.) are not with n*ggers, but rather with Muslim (mostly Arabic) people, and neither they are hated because of the colour of their skin. It is their religion and lifestyle which is not compatible with the Western society.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Usrin on June 05, 2013, 02:11:51 PMIt is their religion and lifestyle which is not compatible with the Western society.

Where "their lifestyle" = "they are not well integrated and not well-off immigrants" and "Western society" = "mildly xenophobic and celebrating money, fame, expensive things".

Blaming religion and habits as the fundamental causes of discontent is oversimplifying, pointing fingers, and ignoring responsibilities —what news outlets are best at, actually.

alanrotoi

Usrin

I didn't write that Eastern/Muslim culture has less/worse values compared to the West. However they are very different, too different for existing together in peace. If Europeans move to an Arabic country, it's natural that they must accept the local rules about alcohol consumption, women's clothes, etc. If they come here, they should be similarly flexible, and accept our valuex to avoid the everyday tensions. (Non-Muslim n*ggers are way more successful in that.)

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on June 05, 2013, 03:03:41 PM
Quote from: Usrin on June 05, 2013, 02:11:51 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 05, 2013, 12:50:05 PM
Are there any n*ggers in ARG?

I guess Alan Rotoi is a n*gger. Btw, the problems in Stockholm (Paris, London, etc.) are not with n*ggers, but rather with Muslim (mostly Arabic) people, and neither they are hated them because of colour of their skin. It is their religion and lifestyle which is not compatible with the Western society.

I already see some muslim terrorists looking for Usrin... :D

The mighty Slovaks will kick their ass. 8)

Usrin

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 05, 2013, 05:38:08 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on June 05, 2013, 08:57:00 AMEurope es the worst society about discrimination.

Without large immigrant groups, it's easy to tell that. Btw, in Latin America it's the wealthy class which discriminates the poors of their own nation... What is the chance for a clever Argentinian child in an underclass family to go to university and have a good job?

BonzaiJoe

I'm getting a bit tired of Islam also. It's like Christianity, but even more stupid (in practice. The books are about equally stupid.)
It's just a system of thought which - if strictly obeyed - restricts people and makes them suppress others. Looser interpretations of Islam (such as sufism and 'non-practicing') are far less annoying.

As far as I can see, cultural differences rooted in historical economic practices (ultimately rooted in geography and climate), and levels of economic affluency, control the strength of radicalization in a religious society. External circumstances like wars are also important.

As far as I can see, it's been 300 years since any popular branch of Christianity was as brutal and destructive as radical Islam is today. It might be 300 more years before those muslims calm down, and it might never happen at all.

To me, the battle is not between Islam and Christianity, nor is it between Islam and everything else. The battle is between humanism-relativism and aggressive absolutism of any kind, e.g. people who want to use violence to control other people's behaviour based on arbitrary ideas (Islam currently being the most important brand of this).

alanrotoi

Don't forget Judaism and Zionism. The State of Israel born thanks to terrorism.

BonzaiJoe

I don't think Judaism or Zionism is like that at all. Can you name one single instance of Jewish people killing others for not living up to the Jewish ideals, or of Jewish regimes suppressing citizens for following different ideals?

I'm very much against what Israel does in Palestine, the "security" policy of Israel and the settlements. But it's important to keep these things separated.

alanrotoi

BJ you have to read about history. If you only see the holocaust from Jewish history you are wrong. Today David is Goliath.

Jewish terrorism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_violence

These are wikipedia articles, a 30 secs search.

Oh and this is from a month ago. Israel striked and killed 300 syrian (on syrian territory) meanwhile they are in civil war. A coward attack against them.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_05_05/Israeli-strike-killed-300-Syrian-soldiers-news-portal/

Duplode

On the Alan/Usrin discussion...

Quote from: Usrin on June 05, 2013, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on June 05, 2013, 05:38:08 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on June 05, 2013, 08:57:00 AMEurope es the worst society about discrimination.

Without large immigrant groups, it's easy to tell that. Btw, in Latin America it's the wealthy class which discriminates the poors of their own nation... What is the chance for a clever Argentinian child in an underclass family to go to university and have a good job?

...I'm not sure if it is possible to find out which continent "wins". There is a qualitative difference between eliminative racism (according to which the other group has no right of being "here", or of being at all, as in xenophobia and antisemitism) and subordinative racism (that is, when it is fine for the other to be "here" if kept in its place, as seen in places with a past of large-scale slavery like the USA or Brazil) which makes a direct comparison rather difficult.

Usrin

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 05, 2013, 07:27:59 PM
Don't forget Judaism and Zionism. The State of Israel born thanks to terrorism.

Finally, something with which I agree. But what does it have to do with the Muslims in Europe? In Israel the situation is the opposite. It was the homeland of the Arabs, where in a normal world they could govern themselves. Instead of that, the Jews started to migrate there, and forced the Arabs to escape from their homes. But it doesn't give them the right for "occupying" Europe, forcing their rules and habits on us.

Btw, I know that Israel is the ancient homeland of the Jews - but imagine what would happen if all nations started to occupy the areas where their ancestors lived 2000 years ago. It's nonsense.