News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Usrin

There's terrible fart smell in the room! I hope my roommate is just sleeping, and haven't died of gas poisoning. :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also ate beans yesterday. :D It was a Globus Beangulasch.

Surprisingly, it didn't cause considerable farting.  :?
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

It seems you have listened to the Radik?lis Amput?ci? songs I sent to you, at last; and you like them! ;):D

B?LF?REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!

M?sf?l m?teres ?llat van benned
V?resre vakarod a segged
B?LF?REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!! :D:D:D

1000.08 km

B?ff... I had a great night, just arrived at home. I was drunken and I visited the nostalgia disco called 'Cha Cha Cha' with my friends. Before that, we were drinking in Pap?, and of course we played table football. Viki is a dangerous name... Why do I always feel that it's 5% more than a simple very good friendship between a boy and a girl? Btw I'm still drunken a bit. It's snowing out there. P?! Faszszop? ?jpest! D?g?lj?n meg Haynau! B?FF!

Btw this message is not so useless. Let's make it useless! B????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! :D

1000.08 km

JTK

JTK

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"

Yeah, THAT was useless.  :wink:

Renato Biker

hahaha, Leo Ramone is the champion  :lol:

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "Leo Ramone"

Yeah, THAT was useless.  :wink:

no, because you got to know lots of intresting web links!
and also you can vote for the 2004 stunts lol awards! :) :)

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

it must be springsickness dont worry :)

BonzaiJoe

Well, I was taking a walk on a beach yesterday, and I was really hungry. Then I saw a dead bird, and ate it. But I don't think that could have anything to do with it.
But we can't be quite sure.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I'm ill :( I hope it's not H5N1

The western(iest) part of europe that h5n1 reach so far was turkey, right ?

America (south, central and north) dont have any case yet, but the fear is everywhere. price of chicken meat dropped a lot (its nonsense, for now :? )
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

zaqrack

its already in whole Europe since weeks.

the whole thing is silly anyway - bird flu was here in the past years, each year some died because of it (for example houesehold birds spread it)
Now its hyped and everyone is scared. Processed dead chicken wont make you sick, just buy a lot until its cheap :)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "zaqrack"its already in whole Europe since weeks.

the whole thing is silly anyway - bird flu was here in the past years, each year some died because of it (for example houesehold birds spread it)
Now its hyped and everyone is scared. Processed dead chicken wont make you sick, just buy a lot until its cheap :)

you said bird flu was in europe for years, but it wasnt exactly h5n1, right ? This type is new from china and have killer and spread potential (or Am I wrong?). the few I know its from the news...

And you said that processed chicken wont make me sick. Of course, the bird have to sneeze at my nose, right ? :wink:  :wink:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)