News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 20, 2007, 03:24:43 AM
OH YEAH!!!

Gutix kicked Alain's ass!

Argentina - France 34-10

From now: GO SPRINGBOKS!!!  ;)
YES! Amazing victory for us! I really thought we were going to lose by a lot in first 25 minutes or so, but then 2 tries and 14 points difference put more pressure on France. There were 3 key moments in this match.
1- Argentina managed to keep France from scoring in the first 20 min and striked back twice in few minutes.
2- Argentina managed to keep France from scoring before half-time, demoralising the French player
3- Argentina had 1 player less (Leguizamon hit Chabal on the neck, I loved it as I hate Chabal) and France started to pressure harder and harder, but Argentina scored, definitely killing France spirit.

Yes, Springbocks won. That's what I wanted so Argentina was only beaten by the World Champion.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Female handball, Champions League

Alealealealealeoooo, dicksucker Slagelse!!! We striked back for the lost semi-final of the last season - beating Europe's best female handball team. ;D Of course G?rbicz was the best player of my team again, scoring 6 goals.

Gy?ri Audi ETO KC - Slagelse 24-17 (12-11)

BonzaiJoe

It's okay, I don't like Slagelse much... Anja Andersen is a joke.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Ah another great sports weekend! :D

Moto GP, 125 ccm

After a "close-to-heart attack" race and many unfair movements (fortunately without success) from Hector Faubel, G?bor Talm?csi (HUN, Aspar Aprilia) finished second in Valencia, so he became the WORLD CHAMPION in 125 ccm cathegory.

Female handball, Champion's League (in Valencia, it seems to be the lucky city of Hungarian sports this time)

After beating Slagelse, ETO got an easier exercise and solved it without problem (even 15 minutes of laziness was acceptable after 15-24 standings). Anita G?rbicz scored 12 goals. :D

Ribarroja Valencia - Gy?ri Audi ETO KC 28-31 (13-18)

Football (off-topic here, but it's necessary to show why it was a great weekend):

In professional league:

Gy?ri ETO - Ujpest 4-2 (1-1), ETO played with 10 players after the 41th minute and despite of this kicked a hungarian top team's ass.

In division 5 (muhahahahahaha):

T?lt?stava - B?csa FC 0-1

CTG

Female handball world cup is coming...

CTG

Nothing about combat sports?  :-\

CTG

Boxing, light heavyweight, WBO title: Zsolt Erdei beated Tito Mendoza (117-111, 116-112, 111-117, last one is LOL).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Great start of the day: I checked the NHL results, and I found:

Pinadelpina Flyers - Boston Bruins 3-6!!!

F*CK OFF PINADELPINA FLYERS!!! :D :D :D

THE PENGUINS ARE RISING!!! Btw next time they meet the Stars on 30th.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Go Stars!

Pens is just a little piece of crap. Like you.

Krys TOFF

Some news of the female Handball World Championship that started yesterday (only countries represented in this forum listed below) :
- easy victories for France and Brazil :
France 37-12 Argentina (group A)
Brazil 36-9 Australia (group B)
- more difficult victories for Hungary and Germany :
Hungary 35-31 Japan (group E)
Germany 26-21 Ukraine (group F)

Reminder : 4 teams per group, 6 groups, best 2 of each group are qualified for main round.

CTG

Hungary - Congo 33-20, but... after 21-10, we had a damned hard period when Congo scored 7 times in a row. We won't be a top team this time.

Krys TOFF

France 31-20 Kazakhstan
1st place of group A will be between France and Croatia, who won versus Kazakhstan and Argentina too. France and Croatia are already qualified for main round, Argentina is already eliminated.

Macedonia 26-22 Brazil
Brazil will have to win the next match versus Russia (who won his 2 matches) to be qualified. Hard job for Brazil, while Macedonia can be qualified if they win versus Australia (which will happen, so Brazil is as good as eliminated IMO... ::)).

Group D : Poland and Romania won their 2 matches, they are both qualified. Winner of their duel will design 1st and 2nd of their group.

Group E : same for Spain and Hungary, both already qualified.

Group F : same also for Korea and Germany. easy victory for Germany :
Germany 45-12 Paraguay

CTG

Hungary - Spain 26-26... Too bad, only one point in the next phase.

Krys TOFF

Nice resistance from Brasil : 26-26 versus Russia. But not enough to be qualified because they lost versus Macedonia. But it seems that Brazil is  one of the favorites to get 13th place.

Good result from France too : 28-26 versus Croatia. We have 2 points already, and all points will count as top 4 of each main group will be qualified. We will have to beat Angola (nice result for them to be qualified) and Macedonia (both of them have no points so far) to be almost sure to be qualified because after we will have to play versus Russia (current World Champion) and Norway (current Europe Champion), who also have 2 points already. And it will be really hard to beat these 2 teams...

On the 2nd group, Germany and Romania have 2 points, Spain and Hungary have 1 point. Poland and South Korea have no point.

CTG

Ahhh, Romania. We have to knock out those gipsy bitches. ;D