News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tokaj (USC 28)

Started by CTG, November 04, 2005, 06:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Track: on Sunday

CTG

Krys! You must show some activity! You are the most chanceful aspirant for USC title at the moment. GO! GO! GO!  :)

Krys TOFF

Yes, yes.
Sorry, I was very busy with some ToCA RD2 tournaments these days : 2nd of 1st tournament, winner of second one and now I'm finalist again on the 3rd one. :D
This 3rd tournament ends tonight, I'll race this week-end all Stunts competitions.
I'll do also Tokaj pictures for your trick section. :wink:

CTG

No thanks, this time I made the track at home where I have Win98 and XP too so I could prepare the pictures.  :wink:

CTG

come on... 2 minute is not that long

Krys TOFF

I made a replay but it seems I forgot to send it to you and my partners. :-D
2'07"xx it is.
It can be improved.

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I made a replay but it seems I forgot to send it to you and my partners. :-D
2'07"xx it is.
It can be improved.

Sure it can be improved. At least by 10 seconds.

CTG

I don't like the game you play with us, CTG. There are no permanent top drivers in USC, only you. You abuse with this situation racing by full power and you brake at the end. Do you know what people will feel?

"Ha-ha-ha, I'm the best here. But I show how noble I am, you can win. I publish my better replay too or I'll tell how slow you were. Feel that your victory is only charity from me. Because I'm the king here, no doubt about that..."

I feel disgusted from this philosophy. You shouldn't race that hard in your own managed competition or you should say "Sorry I created that to make myself win". Latter one would be disgusting too but at least honest.

message inspired by the current overall standings of USC

CTG

BJ's, Gutix's and Poo's retirement from USC is not my fault. If you miss the top pipsqueaks, please improve and become the member of the elite. Else: keep your opinion to yourself.

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"BJ's, Gutix's and Poo's retirement from USC is not my fault. If you miss the top pipsqueaks, please improve and become the member of the elite. Else: keep your opinion to yourself.

Welcome in the democratic Stunts championship of CTG.  :lol:

CTG

Total Hungarian dominance on Tokaj, nobody else could enter TOP4. Congratulations to:

- Usrin, winning by a precise and well-timed replay
- Dottore, nice podium again
- CTG, getting under 2 minutes
- Mark L. Rivers, being so active and showing how talented he is with auto gears and getting his first MOR point
- Andrea Sacchi, for being here again and improving so much since his last appearance

Last, but not least congratulations to Damage Inc. drivers (Krys and DJ) for making the championship so sharp with their lazy participation.  :?

Nothing goes to others staying away from Tokaj.  :evil:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Last, but not least congratulations to Damage Inc. drivers (Krys and DJ) for making the championship so sharp with their lazy participation.  :?
My racing activity on each stunts track depend of the interest of the track/car adequation for me, and it also depend of the other competitions I do.
Let me see if next track/car is more suitable to me. If it is, I'll race hard. I can do it when I'm motivated by the track/car.
Tokaj was a too long track : I raced it only once and felt no special pleasure on it, so I didn't raced it more.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"BJ's, Gutix's and Poo's retirement from USC is not my fault. If you miss the top pipsqueaks, please improve and become the member of the elite. Else: keep your opinion to yourself.

CTG the dictator... I've just read this, and I have to say CTG is right. This attitude from CTG really destroys the image and reputation of the competition. Although my inactivity (and not retirement) is not because of this, you know. B?FF!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

CTG the dictator... I've just read this, and I have to say CTG is right. This attitude from CTG really destroys the image and reputation of the competition. Although my inactivity (and not retirement) is not because of this, you know. B?FF!

The only thing I agree with Akoss is B?FF! :)