News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

competition rules

Started by D0ddy, February 14, 2006, 01:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0ddy

say.. in a competition like this of 2006, don't you have to go through the loops and do any obstacles? you can just avoid them? seems kinda faster sometimes

JTK

Hi D0ddy and welcome! Which or whose contest do you mean? Zak's? CTG's? Alain's? Mine? ...?  :-)

zaqrack

You don't havr to drive them in ZakStunts. You can drive the whole track on the grass too if yoU'd like to. The race is about tricks and shortcuts :)

d0ddy

oh.. forgot to mention i was meaning Zak's :). thanks for clarifying it to me :)

Mislav

Hy newbie! The main thing in ZakStunts is to make a fast replay without getting penalty. It's your decision how you do it. If you want to drive a looping you can, but be sure it's the fastest way. For the others obstackles too :)

Chulk

Welcome d0ddy!!! Do a replay the way you want to. If Stunts gives you penalty, then find another (faster) way of doing it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

JTK

Quote from: "d0ddy"oh.. forgot to mention i was meaning Zak's :). thanks for clarifying it to me :)

You're also welcome to enter my contest for Stunts 1.0 at http://www.kalpen.de, there you may do - almost - whatever you want.  :wink:

CTG

Anonymous

hello guys. thanks for the nice welcome. i live in Romania CTG. JTK, i tried your competition's current level for stunts 1.0... i'm not sure how am i supposed to get lower times in stunts.. i'm not familiar with most of the tricks to shortcut a way without penalty  :roll:

Renato Biker

Quote from: "Anonymous"hello guys. thanks for the nice welcome. i live in Romania CTG. JTK, i tried your competition's current level for stunts 1.0... i'm not sure how am i supposed to get lower times in stunts.. i'm not familiar with most of the tricks to shortcut a way without penalty  :roll:

:P

This is normal, d0ddy. The times, to the first sight, seem impossibles. I thought this when I joined the competitions  ;-) . You will accustom with this when you learn how to do shortcuts and tricks  :wink: . If you want I can to send you a example of this (but no my best lap  :-D ).

By the way, you should had to log in before answer the topic  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Renato Biker":P

GOTCHA MINGVA!  :lol:

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Renato Biker":P

GOTCHA MINGVA!  :lol:

oh my God, how did you discovery me?  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

CTG

Easily fake guy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

kidding

BonzaiJoe

You can download all Zakstunts top replays in the "Tracks" section, in the menus of seasons 2001-2005. In my opinion, the best way to learn to race as fast as the top of the scoreboard does (not that it's easy at all :-)), is to watch a lot of these replays. Besides, it's quite fun :-).
Welcome to the competitions!
But we can't be quite sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview